Children in need ? Friday

Morning, well it’s stopped raining at last , it’s not to bad outside at the minute dog already walked, just deciding on my breakfast porridge or cereals probably porridge, taking Jane out today Which will make a nice change
Have a good day , remember the weekends not far away

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    WFH for hopefully final docs appointment for a while. Later is some black tie rubbish for the wife’s work, free ale though
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, did chuckle at this children in need, local gym have declared they are riding 50k for charity....

Anyway messing with peoples heads today by wearing contacts so that'll be amusing, need coffee though.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    step83 said:

Morning, did chuckle at this children in need, local gym have declared they are riding 50k for charity....

For some people, 5k is a lot...

50km each, timed could be fun though. Winner gets a cupcake.

• Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    I'm very glad I'm out for a beer and a curry tonight so that I miss the whole CIN thing.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170

step83 said:

They reckon it will take them all day, this is the PT's there doing it in hour slots on a watt bike, I'm so confused.
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    step83 said:

step83 said:

They reckon it will take them all day, this is the PT's there doing it in hour slots on a watt bike, I'm so confused.
    So, 2 hours tops?
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • Crikey, another manically busy day over and done. Up and out walking dog, into town, chiropractor, pick up stuff for reno's, lunch, shops. Back to continue the Battle of the BB Removal on old 'Dale. Finally won after some *serious* persuasion involving long bits of pipe and hammers. Off to find dog who'd wandered off. Visit from ex-neighbours popped in for coffee... yard work done.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,453
    Afternoon from a cold and wet Paris - bit of sleet coming down here. Conference jolly over and headed back to the Eurostar terminal. And its Friday...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    edited November 2019

Finally won after some *serious* persuasion involving long bits of pipe and hammers.

Did you turn the thing the right way ? lol.

Me went into the sticks me. Potato and Leek soup, followed by Coffee and Coconut & Rasberry Cake*.

*It was early, so I missed the main course.

Then I pressure washed the drive.

It was sunny and crisp. Still no sign of Porker parts. The joys of a classic car.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!