Good Morning Sunday

Morning, well at least it’s dry ,on yesterday’s ride we came across two closed roads both flooded with deep water,
dog already walked porridge and coffee in a few minutes , a short 25 mile ride for me today as Christmas shopping awaits
Have a good day

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Loverly out, just got to tidy up a very trashed house before we can go looking for hound number 2.

Parents are over later for dinner then the local for a few
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks,
    Off to see the old dear shortly as they’ve let her back into the country.
    Is it Christmas Eve already? Isn’t that the time for Christmas shopping.
    I see the forum update hasn’t stopped the spamming. Anybody need a passport? Apart from my mother that is.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    tlw1 said:

Loverly out, just got to tidy up a very trashed house before we can go looking for hound number 2.

I didn't put you off the idea then?

Having my traditional peaceful Sunday morning with a mug of coffee and 2 snoozing hounds nearby. Will take them to the park later when they wake up.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Very clear and sunny today
    Tricky picked up a stomach bug and Shorty has a sniffly head cold so swimming has been cancelled.
    However, Tricky did the sensible thing and chucked up in the toilet. Makes life easier.

Now to find things to do for them.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    Sun's out. Lazing about, playing with swear filters and the like, delaying ride out until roads dry out a bit more, get one in this afternoon. Means can have a leisurely breakfast. Best get up soon.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441

Is it Christmas Eve already? Isn’t that the time for Christmas shopping.

If it was left up to me the Christmas shopping would be done in the new year sales, but I just have to go along and pay for it , wish I had stayed out longer on the bike now , it’s turned into a cracking morning

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Slept in (9am), had breakfast and then turbo'd. Sitting down with a coffee now and deciding what to do with the rest of the day.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Nope, gun dog number 2 purchased
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Nice 60 mile ride, unfortunately it the idiot clubbie Italian came along caused no end of mayhem.
    Still miles done now flaking out in front of the fire. will wipe down the bike at some point.
  • Afternoon. In bed most of day after working last night and will tonight. However, it didn't stop me getting in water at 0715 for a cracking surf. Solid and offshore. Nice.
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Well done - same breed?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Well done - same breed?
    Yep, another springer, a bitch this time. Same father, so Shropshire rules mean they can mate :)
  • pinno
    b1tch...
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Well done - same breed?
    Yep, another springer, a 20p for the swearbox this time. Same father, so Shropshire rules mean they can mate :)
    Ours are related as well - great uncle and great nephew. Both male and the younger one is an adolescent now as he's started humping Stressbag's leg :D
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Well done - same breed?
    Yep, another springer, a 20p for the swearbox this time. Same father, so Shropshire rules mean they can mate :)
    Ours are related as well - great uncle and great nephew. Both male and the younger one is an adolescent now as he's started humping Stressbag's leg :D
    :D

We had a randy tom cat called Tiddles. He had a particular penchant for trying to shag an arm. Mostly arms that were covered with wool based clothing.
    Brutus the Spaniel would gather his bed up and try to shag it. He knew he would get upstairs quicker then my mother at bed time and he was always at it.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    tlw1 said:

Shropshire rules mean they can mate :)

Shropshire rules, you can fcuk anything. :o;)
  • pinno
    hopkinb said:

tlw1 said:

They do.
  • pinno
    "My comment will be posted after it is approved" ??!!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    More money spent. Coffee table, dining table, mirror. I'm on a one man economy booster. More to come.
    Bought Christmas meat today too. Finishing touches to the wine order.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

"My comment will be posted after it is approved" ??!!

The mods are keeping an eye on some of the dodgy characters on here.
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb said:

tlw1 said:

Where men are men and sheep are nervous?
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Well done - same breed?

We had a randy tom cat called Tiddles. He had a particular penchant for trying to shag an arm. Mostly arms that were covered with wool based clothing.
    Brutus the Spaniel would gather his bed up and try to shag it. He knew he would get upstairs quicker then my mother at bed time and he was always at it.
    T'was very amusing as she was trying to hoover the living room carpet at the time. He alternated between barking at the hoover and shagging her leg. Stropteen and I were laughing too much to help :p
  • Sunday is done and dusted. Sold a car, fettled bikes, still not happy with (new) brakes on MTB. Had a nice ride round local headland trails on Lefty. Wine to finish the day was welcome.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    Are you lot getting looooong blanks before the post?
  • pinno
    37000 Woohoo.
  • pinno said:

Are you lot getting looooong blanks before the post?

No
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    hopkinb said:

tlw1 said:

They do.
  • pinno
    hopkinb said:

tlw1 said: