Cube Acid 29er. 17 Inch Frame Brand New Never Been Used

Here I have for sale a brand new never been used cube acid mountain bike in 17 inch size. The bike features the superb manitou M30 air fork that ajusts to your exact weight and also comes with a handlebar mounted push button fork lockout, shimano xt 30 speed gears, shimano deore sl gear shifters, shimano slx centre lock disc hubs, shimano deore hydraulic disc brakes and 29 inch wheels. Comes with the cube user manual and all the paperwork and also a bike lock.This bike was an insurance replacement for one that was stolen but I no longer have the time to cycle so hence the reason for sale. Collection from warrington in cheshire just off junction 8 on the M62. £600 No Offers Or Swaps Thanks. I Can post the bike with royal mail next day recorded delivery fully insured if you live outside the area and the bike will be packed and boxed by my local bike shop. Or if you want the bike posting to you then i can do it for £600 plus £25 postage if you pay by bank transfer. Any questions please ring me on 07596638197.

The 100mm Manitou M30 Air suspension fork with remote lockout provides top performance and is a cut above the forks normally seen at this price. The lightweight tapered alloy steerer tube is an unusual feature in this category. A 3x10 Shimano Deore drive train with a Direct-Mount XT rear derailleur keeps shifting crisp and precise even under power. The new Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes are superb and reliably handle braking duties - there's a large 180mm rotor up front for a bit of extra power for those epic downhills. 29” wheels are fast rolling and efficient over rough ground.
Always one of our most popular bikes, the Acid comes with a great spec putting many manufacturers £1200 plus bikes to shame. Highlights include the superb Manitou M30 suspension fork and the superb Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes.

FRAME
Manufacturing technologies keep evolving. With a new 6061 Alu Lite frame with mechanically formed top and down tubes, internal cable routing and chain stay mounted disc tabs, this bike is perfectly future proof. The redesigned Agile Ride Geometry gives confident balanced handling that will have you ride every trail at top speed with maximum fun. The frame is disc specific and the multi-layer wet paint finish makes it very scratch resistant.

COMPONENTS

FRAME Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand ready

FORK Manitou M30 Air, Remote Lockout, Alloy steerer, 100mm

HEADSET CUBE No. 10 semi-integrated

STEM CUBE Performance, 6°

HANDLEBAR CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm

GRIPS CUBE Performance Grips

REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT, RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow 10-Speed, direct mount

FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore FD-M611 Downswing, 31,8mm

SHIFTERS Shimano Deore SL-M610-I, direct attach

BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano A-M506, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)

CRANKSET Shimano Deore FC-M612, 40x30x22T, 175mm

CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36

CHAIN Shimano CN-HG54

RIMS CUBE ZX24

FRONT HUB Shimano SLX Disc HB-M675 Centerlock

REAR HUB Shimano SLX Disc FH-M675 Centerlock

TIRES Schwalbe Smart Sam Active, 2.25"

PEDALS CUBE Aluminium MTB

SADDLE CUBE Active 1.1

SEAT POST CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm

SEATCLAMP RFR Varioclose 31.8mm

Comments

• Please email me for images as i have no idea how to put them on my post.
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    There are several threads telling how to post images.

You might want to say what years model it is, you can get a 2018 Cube Acid new for £620.....
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~