sunday has retired to mexico to cultivate a habit

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,434
edited October 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

freezing, hope it'll make up for that with sun, earlier start thanks to utc, utc is just better

long ride, long coffee, doughnut too i think
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, stars can be seen in the sky should equal sunshine bloody cold though, club ride at 8:30
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Painful walk with the dog has been done and now settling down to see who we are playing in the final.

Later is fit new tyres to the fun bike and go out on it with the kids, could also do with a haircut and washing the car, most importantly is the local
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Mixed bag. Briefly sunny on dog walk early, then showery and cool. More shrubbery shredding done. Replaced tube and tyre on OH's bike, and a few other miscellaneous jobs ticked off the list.

Rode down to check out new local subdivision and am very glad we can't see it from home (and vice versa). Will be dreary and meh.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    oxoman wrote:
    ..On a high note new rear light ordered for commute bike.
    Which one did you go for? As per the Buying thread, I need a new set.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Sorted out the last of the stuff collected from Up North and got a little drive in; now onto a spot of admin guff. The extra hour in bed was pretty welcome, just go to put up with 5 months of darkness now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Evening, cold an eurgh, mind you joys of being at home on my own, no one moans about building the bike in doors! Though I did manage to fit the brake hoses continental style which was a bit stupid, shall correct it tomorrow.
    Now burning some Beech and Applewood and enjoying the smell. Going to get some Cherry tree logs in the week for Christmas, though I had more than I do.
    Shall do a proper inventory at some point
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,510
    Rugby, Bwlch, F1
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    'Subdivision' WS?

Me did swimming with toots and ended up helping a mate paint his newly built garage. Was supposed to be going on a Porker jolly :roll:

Weather is... well, weather.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Pinno wrote:
    'Subdivision' WS?
    Yep, back along the road here in a side street was a big empty block, which has been split into 10, all of which are small (for round here), flat, oddly shaped, and come with restrictions in what you can build so will therefore have limited views of anything. They’ll probably sell I assume, but its going to be blah whatever gets built.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS