edited October 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gloomygrey, but mild, let it be dry i say

ridey ride, cafe, improvise from there
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, pouring down here it looks like it’s going to rain for most of the day, at least the rugby is on tv this morning
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Weather is shite, basically going to be a shite day! Beer later should help
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    TLW1 wrote:
    Maybe just go And sit in Pete's eats until the pub opens?
    Have you got a sneaky entry? I can't find you on the tracker.

I'm off on a course this morning, how not to get run over while riding or something.
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    Running as Claire :)

Enjoy the course
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    TLW1 wrote:
    :mrgreen:
    Good luck, enjoy the chafing.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,478
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Enjoy the course
    Only on weekends? :)

Up in the frozen North where it's absolutely chucking it down and was most of the way up last night. Got into hotel about 1am. Plan is to collect my stuff and get back down South pronto.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    TLW1 wrote:

Concur, expect no beer, just more pills, awaiting the common "side affect" of antibiotics to kick in :|
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Weird couple of days. Walked down the drive yesterday wondering what that odd smell was, to find neighbour's house had burned down overnight and we'd not noticed a thing (ok, it is 300 metres away beyond some trees, but still... ). They're all fine apparently, but I am guessing that's going to be a long legal mess for them.

Back and neck both giving me much grief again, so not much activity otherwise. Spent today doing lunch at friends' house, as thanks for me fixing up their bikes, then needed a nap when we got back.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    Broken, but happy! Beer now
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Listening to old drum and bass sets by Randall on soundcloud.

Thinking that it's the first time since 2003 that I have thought England's pack could not have been improved by my presence. ( :wink::wink::wink: ). Rarely seen such dominance, but for one sh1tty lineout, NZ would have been nilled. More of that skill, pace, controlled aggression, discipline and focus next weekend please.

I will be slightly in favour of the Welsh tomorrow, best of a bad choice, what with close- harmony caterwaulers, and dirty fcuking saffers. Again, big :wink: it'll be interesting to see if there is quality on show.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,478
    hopkinb wrote:
    Listening to old drum and bass sets by Randall on soundcloud.

Thinking that it's the first time since 2003 that I have thought England's pack could not have been improved by my presence. ( :wink::wink::wink: ). Rarely seen such dominance, but for one sh1tty lineout, NZ would have been nilled. More of that skill, pace, controlled aggression, discipline and focus next weekend please.

I will be slightly in favour of the Welsh tomorrow, best of a bad choice, what with close- harmony caterwaulers, and dirty fcuking saffers. Again, big :wink: it'll be interesting to see if there is quality on show.
    Whoever wins out of Wales and SA will be bricking it about facing England based on our current form.

I hope we get Wales in the final then if we win, we'll have beaten 3 sheep shaggiing nations in a row to get the trophy :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]