coffee, investigate weirdness in lab, long lunch
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, colder clear sky let’s hope we see some sunshine, early bike ride
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    pitch black out there. waiting for coffee. tired.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    WFH so more sleep achieved and now feel recovered. Tonight should be a chilled night, as ended up out last night as we caught up on the last week.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    pitch black out there. waiting for coffee. tired.
    When are you moving house?

It was clear and cold here first thing, but now it's clouded over and seems to have got darker :roll:

Supposed to be playing* football later but the organiser has gone awol.

* turning up
  • Rubbish nights sleep so I was wide awake at 5am, then fully into deep sleep mode at 6.45 when the alarm went off.

Not much afoot here, will go for a run after work.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Up at 3:45 to find the dog was barking to let us know she'd laid a turd in the middle of the kitchen floor. Fortunately of a consistency allowing manual handling as far as the downstairs toilet. I'm putting it down to her age; she's 109 in dog years. We both had a pee and went back to bed. Now frenziedly deleting emails in preparation for leaving this time next week. Just received an invitation to my own leaving do :D
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Bit of culture at the Tate. Beach, lunch, walk off lunch. Dunno about the rest of the afternoon.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, not so cold out. Just listened to very petty debate about the difference between different measures of wind risk for trees for an acquisition report. The answer is, the trees will almost certainly blow over at some point.

I'm sleepy and grouchy. Maybe I need a new bike.
  • Morning. Back in work after 10 off, grrrr.

Good ride yesterday in lovely sun but quite chilly. Wore leg warmers for first time since last winter and was glad of them.

Roll on next spring...
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Cracking day here, sunshine all day, light breeze just the right temp to be comfortable. Visited quack first thing for renewal of some scripts and general discussion about relative merits of cars.

Ripped out a pile of shrubbery from front garden and fed it to the shredder. Lunch, a snooze in the sun for a while, then a pootle on a bike round the headland.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    HaydenM wrote:
    Morning, not so cold out. Just listened to very petty debate about the difference between different measures of wind risk for trees for an acquisition report. The answer is, the trees will almost certainly blow over at some point.
    Somehow reminds me of that old saying about inevitability; 'Life is like being a pubic hair on a toilet seat: you get p1ssed off in the end.'

Doing Brexity things at work in amongst a spot of tax avoidance. Keeps the mind active :) Cycling today is keeping the body active as well - still wearing shorts unlike some of the Southern softies I saw on the commute in full winter gear. It's lunch time...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    still wearing shorts unlike some of the Southern softies I saw on the commute in full winter gear. It's lunch time...
    There's people riding around here dressed like that in the middle of summer, and I don't mean TLW1
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:
    Somehow reminds me of that old saying about inevitability; 'Life is like being a pubic hair on a toilet seat: you get p1ssed off in the end.'

Wouldn't look out of place in the report. It's a bold strategy but maybe more reminders of the fragility of human existence is exactly what we need to tempt tens of millions out of people's pockets...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Me unraveling wiring loom me. Bollox.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!