no rain, much coffee, see if i can do a few things on the to do list
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Should have booked today off, I'm broken
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, back I home Bradford is so depressing, anyway raining at the moment dog walked having some breakfast and coffee
    Have a good week
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,517
    may have been wrong about no rain, grrr
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    Bit grim out there. Pedalling deferred until tomorrow which I don't mind as I'm pretty tired.

Onwards to tax dodging and Brexit related fun.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    Morning
    Supposed to be doing one of those hybrid commute things but forgot to turn off the bypass so just been for a ride instead. Quite a few numpties out, most of them cyclists :(
    No rain here, not yet anyway.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, sunny and blue outside, frozen car this morning. Didn't get any proper riding in on the weekend due to successive hangovers but I did mess about with my new axe to fill the wood store, and also do a small amount of trail building behind the house.

Just booking tickets to stay with a colleague/mate/boss in Italy. Plan is to do a bit of mountain biking around lake Garda, he lives a little south of the good riding at the north of the lake so we are booking a few places up in the hills.
  • Up early and been swimming, front crawl is harder than you think when you're actually trying to do it properly rather than splashing around for fun.

Probably hit the gym later for an hour.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, dry here dull an grey though. Avoiding anything electrical (that I care about) seem to be breaking things, more likely bad luck than some new fangled super power, unless bad lucks a super power...
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Day on and and around the beach. Sand sculptures, rock stacks, bit of mooching. Not worth a surf. Out for a burger and beer shortly.
  • hopkinb
    Standard evening out with mini...she helped me out with 3 of the pints... :roll:

20191021-185849.jpg
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,670
    ^ :D

Bit like our Belgian hotel bills. Oh yeah there was some food in there as well...

Back from Belgie, where lots of sympathy and good wishes being expressed, 'kin politico w4nkers innit, via bleepin' annoying stop start crawl past Heathrow. Beer crates refresh unloaded and stowed, freedom of movement of goods is good. Just had a very basic plain meal, West Flandrian food is just so good, belly can't cope. Big gym session beckons, no is mandatory, tomorrow. Then back to work Wednesday.
  • hopkinb
    orraloon wrote:

Bit like our Belgian hotel bills. Oh yeah there was some food in there as well...

Just so the social services don't get involved. I had a single pint. We were in and out in an hour. They mangled the bill...
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    shattered. watching PP1 with bambina on the couch.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,670
    hopkinb wrote:
    orraloon wrote:

Just so the social services don't get involved. I had a single pint. We were in and out in an hour. They mangled the bill...
    Aye. Right.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    10 pints?!

Still trying to diagnose permanent cold start (default position) of IACV on Porker#1.
    I'll probably end up chasing a break in the loom all the way back to the ECU.
    L-Jetronic ANYONE?

Meanwhile toots 1 and 2 are doing their very best to drive us bonkers.
    Kicked the cat accidentally and he's not a happy bunny. Very frowny face. This is going to cost me £xx in meaty sticks.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    Pinno wrote:
    10 pints?!
    1 pint.

They even took it off the final bill for the lolz it gave them.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    10 pints?!
    1 pint.

Ah but, you're more than capable.
  • hopkinb
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    10 pints?!
    1 pint.

No way. 10 pints is a 70 cl bottle of 40% spirit. A bit much for an hour with an 8 year old.... :shock:
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    10 pints?!
    1 pint.

No way. 10 pints is a 70 cl bottle of 40% spirit. A bit much for an hour with an 8 year old.... :shock:

some might say the 8 year old could drive you to 10 pints in an hour .....
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    10 pints?!
    1 pint.

Fair enough. Though the 8 year old could have had fun pushing you home in a wheelbarrow.