Donald Trump

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Erdogan apparently put the letter straight in the bin
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    before or after reading it?
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Slowbike wrote:
    before or after reading it?

No after, then he ordered the invasion/attack
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    What was he supposed to do with the letter? Frame it?
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Erdogan apparently put the letter straight in the bin

Not on ebay? He missed a trick.
  • Step83 wrote:

How on earth can that be real. If it is surely that's instant dismissal?

Apparently it wasn't leaked, but was handed out at this meeting by Trump's side to demonstrate how tough he was being with Erdogan. You can see his scrawl on the paper in front of them on the Dem side.

EHCI8Z5X4AEe67P.jpg
    The body language on the Trump team is telling; looking at the table because they know it's a fvck-up.
  • in the context of the two protagonists, the letters pretty much what I'd expect.

followed shortly after by some c ck swinging.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,586
    'The look of the White House Italian translator as Trump says President Mozzarella for the Italian President and says U.S. and Italy have been allies since Ancient Rome. Hot f**king damn,' one person tweeted.

Priceless! :lol::lol::lol:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,685
    Seems I was wrong about Trump - he's certainly got some pretty devastating insight about the Middle East and Syria
    They've got a lot of sand over there. So there's a lot of sand that they can play with.
    It's hard to argue with that.

Well, it's hard to argue with the sort of mentality that produced those words.
  • robert88
    Seems I was wrong about Trump - he's certainly got some pretty devastating insight about the Middle East and Syria
    They've got a lot of sand over there. So there's a lot of sand that they can play with.
    It's hard to argue with that.

Well, it's hard to argue with the sort of mentality that produced those words.

If you live in fly over country that's news. They didn't know other people have sand as well.
  • robert88
    when a politician is prepared to remove a fundamental underpinning of shame and ethics from his political personality, there's almost no limit to his destructive political behavior.
    CNN
    “I tried to bring some peace and order to the places with no organized government, chaotic and warring factions, irrational fears, and toxic hatred. It was hard work, but it wasn’t until I started working in Washington, D.C., that I realized how easy I had it overseas in the combat zone.”
    General James Mattis

They are beginning to see where it is they are heading. Have they noticed someone has drained the brake fluid?
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    lol there are too many feeble sorry for themselves liberals in here, quite happy to heap abuse in any direction that's not for them. different opinions pah! who needs them.

Mostly you're retarded discriminatory supplicants. I bet your Christmas Belgian beers and self absorption are a whizz at Christmas.
    Something tells me you won't be on the invite list for the Po Face Christmas drinks :)

You need to remind yourself about the thing where you can tell if you're on the right side by looking at the people who agree with you. Writing posts that Adog and Coopster the Twit approve of isn't a good look. :wink:
    My point is only that he won't be on the invite list for the Po Face Xmas drinks :)

I think you and Rick will not deny that he won't be on the invite list. I guess that won't help my image either, having you two agree with me :wink:

I don't know anything about the Po Face Christmas drinks - you didn't invite me! :(
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Rolf F wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    lol there are too many feeble sorry for themselves liberals in here, quite happy to heap abuse in any direction that's not for them. different opinions pah! who needs them.

Mostly you're retarded discriminatory supplicants. I bet your Christmas Belgian beers and self absorption are a whizz at Christmas.
    Something tells me you won't be on the invite list for the Po Face Christmas drinks :)

You need to remind yourself about the thing where you can tell if you're on the right side by looking at the people who agree with you. Writing posts that Adog and Coopster the Twit approve of isn't a good look. :wink:
    My point is only that he won't be on the invite list for the Po Face Xmas drinks :)

I think you and Rick will not deny that he won't be on the invite list. I guess that won't help my image either, having you two agree with me :wink:

I don't know anything about the Po Face Christmas drinks - you didn't invite me! :(
    I'm not on the list either, although that's probably more to do with the fact that I never post there. I just heard about some of the regulars having a get together from time to time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • After a careful decision making process, the Trump administration has finalised its decision to award the G7 summit to Trump Doral. Where the attendees can meet in the Donald J Trump grand ballroom, or the Ivanka Trump ballroom. It was up against stiff competition from the other venues considered, which were a shipping container in a layby in Alaska and a cupboard under the stairs in a family home in Wyoming.
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I'm not on the list either, although that's probably more to do with the fact that I never post there. I just heard about some of the regulars having a get together from time to time.

We should organise drinks, start with a few hours in Banya chilling out, a few drinks then out for some nostalgia at the Crown Tavern. Leave the bots to do their thing.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    After a careful decision making process, the Trump administration has finalised its decision to award the G7 summit to Trump Doral. Where the attendees can meet in the Donald J Trump grand ballroom, or the Ivanka Trump ballroom. It was up against stiff competition from the other venues considered, which were a shipping container in a layby in Alaska and a cupboard under the stairs in a family home in Wyoming.
    I have no idea how he gets away with this?

Evem "if" his empire is held in a blind trust, his companies are benefiting from the exposure and advertising?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • bianchimoon
    So that's it then, acting chief of staff Mulvaney admits on camera that the Trump admin held up military aid to an ally that has been invaded by Russia for political favours. Game over...

also Interesting Mitt Romneys thoughts on Turkey,
    “It’s been … suggested that Turkey may have called America’s bluff, telling the president they are coming no matter what we did,” said Romney, of Utah. “If that’s so, we should know it. For it would tell us a great deal about how we should deal with Turkey, now and in the future.”
    Romney then returned to the idea that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan might have given Trump an ultimatum that was met with acquiescence.
    “Are we so weak and inept diplomatically that Turkey forced the hand of the United States of America? Turkey!?” Romney said. “I believe that it’s imperative that public hearings are held to answer these questions, and I hope the Senate is able to conduct those hearings next week.”
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Reviews are shyte as well.

Tacky and overpriced, food terrible, poor customer service, walls paper thin.

I wonder where he got the staff (rhetorical)
  • step83
    So that's it then, acting chief of staff Mulvaney admits on camera that the Trump admin held up military aid to an ally that has been invaded by Russia for political favours. Game over...

What I found more amusing was his sudden back track on it, claiming the media manipulated his words. He is aware he has been recorded on camera saying those words?
  • bianchimoon
    Like General Jim Mattis's speech last nigh "I earned my spurs on the battlefield, Trump earned his in a letter from his doctor"
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us- ... ala-dinner
  • elbowloh wrote:
    After a careful decision making process, the Trump administration has finalised its decision to award the G7 summit to Trump Doral. Where the attendees can meet in the Donald J Trump grand ballroom, or the Ivanka Trump ballroom. It was up against stiff competition from the other venues considered, which were a shipping container in a layby in Alaska and a cupboard under the stairs in a family home in Wyoming.

Evem "if" his empire is held in a blind trust, his companies are benefiting from the exposure and advertising?

It's not held in a blind trust. It's run by his sons "without any involvement whatsoever" from the president. Hmm.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015

If I were attending that I'd book myself into somewhere else and commute in to the summit; I definitely would refuse to stay there. And at least I'd stand a chance of getting a decent breakfast that way.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,685
    elbowloh wrote:

It's not held in a blind trust. It's run by his sons "without any involvement whatsoever" from the president. Hmm.
    I think there are at least three cases proceeding claiming that he's breaking the emoluments clause of the constitution: one that had been stopped has been re-opened. https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/1172519047457595393
  • robert88
    Breaking now: "Trump denies ever suggesting use of Trump Doral for G7 Summit. Claims it was the lying mainstream media's fake news".

OK, maybe not today, but tomorrow?
  • I quite like the randomness of Trump retweeting a tweet from an account that is just a bot that retweets all of Trump's tweets. So he retweeted himself, but from account @DJTrumpsButt with the tagline "I am @realDonaldTrump's butt. Whatever he says, it's really me that's saying it".
  • step83
    Well, Bill Taylors testimony is somewhat damming.

But Trump seems capable on his own problems, what with using the term lynching and apparently "flicking the finger" as a US Astronaut after she corrected him.
  • bianchimoon
    Step83 wrote:

But Trump seems capable on his own problems, what with using the term lynching and apparently "******* the finger" as a US Astronaut after she corrected him.
    Yup, even Repubs are distancing themselves, Rump said a few weeks back "Mitch McConnel said to me he had listened to the telephone conversation and told me the phone call was perfect".. when asked yesterday McConnel said, "I don't recall any conversation with the president about this" It's unravelling fast
  • Step83 wrote:

But Trump seems capable on his own problems, what with using the term lynching and apparently "******* the finger" as a US Astronaut after she corrected him.

Not convinced by the thing about him flipping the bird to the astronaut. He did the same thing with his middle finger to straighten his hair earlier on when there was no reason to. He's just weird.
  • It's a bit schoolboyish thing. I think I stopped doing that by about 13 yo. Actually that's probably good reason to believe it's true. Trump's not exactly mature in his mentality of late. Giving him a mental age of a teenager is possibly inaccurate and giving him too much credit.
  • step83
    Step83 wrote:

Not convinced by the thing about him flipping the bird to the astronaut. He did the same thing with his middle finger to straighten his hair earlier on when there was no reason to. He's just weird.

Fair point, we will just go with he is weird. I'm waiting for another live press melt down. That or when they have the live TV debates with the candidates.