Donald Trump

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    lol there are too many feeble sorry for themselves liberals in here, quite happy to heap abuse in any direction that's not for them. different opinions pah! who needs them.

Mostly you're retarded discriminatory supplicants. I bet your Christmas Belgian beers and self absorption are a whizz at Christmas.
    Something tells me you won't be on the invite list for the Po Face Christmas drinks :)

It's just this thread is dedicated to someone who does it so much better.
    It is, but it long ago turned into the predictable b1tch/whinge fest that seems all too common in Cake Stop these days, so a bit of distraction might be welcome.
    It's a thread about Trump, what on earth did you expect? I suspect you have some sympathies for him and his politics but you never put anything forward, you only ever post to complain about people complaining about Trump.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,481
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    lol there are too many feeble sorry for themselves liberals in here, quite happy to heap abuse in any direction that's not for them. different opinions pah! who needs them.

Mostly you're retarded discriminatory supplicants. I bet your Christmas Belgian beers and self absorption are a whizz at Christmas.
    Something tells me you won't be on the invite list for the Po Face Christmas drinks :)

It's just this thread is dedicated to someone who does it so much better.
    It is, but it long ago turned into the predictable b1tch/whinge fest that seems all too common in Cake Stop these days, so a bit of distraction might be welcome.

Is this a meta-whinge?
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Well the good news is trumps coming back for another series.
  • Stevo 666 wrote:

:) oh dear.
  • bianchimoon
    Attorney General Barr requests a meeting with Murdoch, the next day Shep Smith the most respected news guys and one of the few voices of reason and a critic of Trump at Fox, resigns. Fox moves even further to the right. :(
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Attorney General Barr requests a meeting with Murdoch, the next day Shep Smith the most respected news guys and one of the few voices of reason and a critic of Trump at Fox, resigns. Fox moves even further to the right. :(
    Well this obviously sucks, but hang on? I thought Murdoch was supposed to tell the governments what to do, not the other way round?
  • Attorney General Barr requests a meeting with Murdoch, the next day Shep Smith the most respected news guys and one of the few voices of reason and a critic of Trump at Fox, resigns. Fox moves even further to the right. :(
    And Barr may have been involved in informing Giuliani of the impending indictments of Fruman and Parnas leading to their attempt to flee.

Looks like Barr is Trump's top lickspittle particularly as Trump is starting to distance himself from Giuliani.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    And Barr may have been involved in informing Giuliani of the impending indictments of Fruman and Parnas leading to their attempt to flee.

Looks like Barr is Trump's top lickspittle particularly as Trump is starting to distance himself from Giuliani.

he also stated he didn't know either Fruman or Parnas, yet had dinner with them last year at the Whitehouse.

Now with Soundland defying his order not to appear at the hearing this could swing one of two ways. Either this is some genius behind the scenes manoeuvring to make him appear the white knight who will save Trump (or least try). Or it'll be the hopeful nail in the coffin people are looking for.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,685
    "Hi, I'm Nancy." This is a rather delightful example of how to interview a deceitful thug, the thug being Pompeo. He can't answer one question. https://youtu.be/dmndvT5H1Dk
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,685
    bompington wrote:
    Well this obviously sucks, but hang on? I thought Murdoch was supposed to tell the governments what to do, not the other way round?
    "That's a very nice media empire you've got there Rupert... it would be a shame if anything happened to it..."
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    If I was interviewing that bloke for a job, the red lights would be flashing 2 minutes in. Nope, that one is a bullsh1tting w4nker. FFS bring on the guillotine.
  • bianchimoon
    Already lots of reports of atrocities being committed by Turkish and allied forces in northern Syria, dread to think where this will end, has trump unleashed this by design or pure stupidity. I know I shouldn’t moan and complain about this on a trump thread, but it seems kinda the human thing to share my sadness. :(
  • At the risk of being contrary, and whilst well aware of the atrocities, i think trump has done well to pull out.

If i was looking for someone to hang this on id look back at nobel peace winner obama for creating this
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    straight out of the trump playbook

obama didn't create the problem, it was the end result of decades of pandering to a dictator, just as with the shah of iran, saddam etc.

trump betrayed allies who lost comrades for a just cause, something draft dodger donald the gutless coward cares nothing about
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,212
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not the best hill to fight this one on I would suggest.

Trump has given up the lot who the US asked to spearhead the fight against isis (and did with a lot of tough fighting) to a Turkish dictator who is actively engaging in ethnic cleansing of said lot in the region, but yeah, pile in on the liberals calling it out.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You need to remind yourself about the thing where you can tell if you're on the right side by looking at the people who agree with you. Writing posts that Adog and Coopster the Twit approve of isn't a good look. :wink:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Trump supporters gathering at a Trump property had a room with pro-Trump memes playing. One of them had Trump as the guy from Kingsman in "the church of fake news" shooting BBC news in the face (among many others).
  • Rolf F wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You need to remind yourself about the thing where you can tell if you're on the right side by looking at the people who agree with you. Writing posts that Adog and Coopster the Twit approve of isn't a good look. :wink:

Why's that? will you ostracise him? you don't seem to have much success "debating" with him.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Rolf F wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Why's that? will you ostracise him? you don't seem to have much success "debating" with him.

Well no. If you ask someone a straight question and they are just evasive then it is difficult to get much of a "debate" (not sure why we are using the speech marks but never mind)!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • NEWS: We've found a replacement for Jeremy Kyle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-n ... e-50064595
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696

Yeah right. Fake news innit. They'd be carting him off to his padded cell otherwise, no?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Rolf F wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

My point is only that he won't be on the invite list for the Po Face Xmas drinks :)

I think you and Rick will not deny that he won't be on the invite list. I guess that won't help my image either, having you two agree with me :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not the best hill to fight this one on I would suggest.

Trump has given up the lot who the US asked to spearhead the fight against isis (and did with a lot of tough fighting) to a Turkish dictator who is actively engaging in ethnic cleansing of said lot in the region, but yeah, pile in on the liberals calling it out.
    I mention 'Po Face' and look who pops up :D

And missing the point again btw - see my reply to Rolf above :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Robert88 wrote:

Yeah right. Fake news innit. They'd be carting him off to his padded cell otherwise, no?

Seems it was a real letter sent by a real President of the United States.

Whilst I applaud the honesty with which he demonstrated his hankering to be a power-crazed dictator along with the other power-crazed dictators of the world (and of course he is well placed to realise that ambition) and understand that he was communicating with his base, it is a very stupid letter.

He did warn the electorate before becoming president:

Donald J. Trump says he could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not lose any voters.

and most of them voted Democrat. It was only the electoral college that put Trump in the White House.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170

How on earth can that be real. If it is surely that's instant dismissal?
  • Step83 wrote:

Yeah, how could she post that, she works for Fox news, instant dismissal for dissing the prez.
  • Step83 wrote:

Apparently it wasn't leaked, but was handed out at this meeting by Trump's side to demonstrate how tough he was being with Erdogan. You can see his scrawl on the paper in front of them on the Dem side.

EHCI8Z5X4AEe67P.jpg
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Is this the meeting he had a melt down in and the democrats got up and left?