Donald Trump

Comments

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Some random thoughts on Trumps antics.

He has made it clear about the Mexican wall, even hinted at a Canadian wall (to what, keep out rude Canadians?) He is picking fights with other world powers while pulling back his forces to the US.

Is he game plan to build a wall around the US and then say no one in or out? I'm thinking escape New York skill, could get MF as Snake Plissken?
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Rolf F wrote:
    It says something about our utter incompetence at negotiating that we can't even manage to completely change the Shitgibbons mind after one short phone call!
    That is odd, as our own 'shitgibbon' really needed the US 'shitgibbon' to help him out on this one so that he could say he's been effective at something. You'd think the US 'shitgibbon' would do anything to help the populist PM 'shitgibbon' get some good publicity here for the forthcoming election?

Just an observation - UK Shitgibbon and US Shitgibbon feel linguistically inelegant to me. Could we try "Orange Shitgibbon" and "Beige Shitgibbon" to distinguish perhaps?
    Faster than a tent.......
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Step83 wrote:

He has made it clear about the Mexican wall, even hinted at a Canadian wall (to what, keep out rude Canadians?) He is picking fights with other world powers while pulling back his forces to the US.

Is he game plan to build a wall around the US and then say no one in or out? I'm thinking escape New York skill, could get MF as Snake Plissken?

Naaah, keep it simple and build the wall around Mar a Lago. And then send in Shitgibbon Plissken.....
    Faster than a tent.......
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Rolf F wrote:
    Step83 wrote:

Naaah, keep it simple and build the wall around Mar a Lago. And then send in Shitgibbon Plissken.....

Escape Mar A Lago, complete with full medieval earthwork defences, as in trenches, an a big ol moat infested with Alligators an snakes, plus the added bonus round of a drawbridge thats twenty feet too short due to one contractor working in feet, the other in centimetres.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,690
    That was quite something. He's utterly off his rocker.
  • That was quite something. He's utterly off his rocker.

Phew:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 5371472896
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,245
    He’s basically given the green light to Erdogan’s ethnic cleansing, which is what this is.

This puts the usual powers who would consider stepping in to try to stop such atrocities - ie other members of NATO - in a bind if they want to get involved.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    We should adjust our view of the USA. The one formed because its people are very largely descended from Europeans with similar Christians values to our own ancestors. Moreover weren't they our allies in the battle to stop right wing authoritarianism's attempt at world domination? We forget that very many Americans didn't see it like that.

Now the disease of right wing authoritarianism has taken over that country's administration at the highest level. The chances of stopping its attack on decency and democracy in the USA are failing one by one and with every failure the monster grows stronger. Impeachment might be a battle that Trump relishes as the opportunity to throw off the last restraint on his vile rule.

We ourselves should fear Republicans who come, beneath the guise of a special relationship, bearing 'gifts'. Unfortunately our PM does not suggest that he will.
  • Robert88 wrote:
    We should adjust our view of the USA. The one formed because its people are very largely descended from Europeans with similar Christians values to our own ancestors. Moreover weren't they our allies in the battle to stop right wing authoritarianism's attempt at world domination? We forget that very many Americans didn't see it like that.

Now the disease of right wing authoritarianism has taken over that country's administration at the highest level. The chances of stopping its attack on decency and democracy in the USA are failing one by one and with every failure the monster grows stronger. Impeachment might be a battle that Trump relishes as the opportunity to throw off the last restraint on his vile rule.

We ourselves should fear Republicans who come, beneath the guise of a special relationship, bearing 'gifts'. Unfortunately our PM does not suggest that he will.

of course the right wing defender of freedoms couldn't exist without insipid liberal drip drip of banality or the disgusting quality of life sapping envious commie turds of the left. They and their supporters are the true shitgibbons.
  • He’s basically given the green light to Erdogan’s ethnic cleansing, which is what this is.

This puts the usual powers who would consider stepping in to try to stop such atrocities - ie other members of NATO - in a bind if they want to get involved.

Theres not much of a bind, there's no will or money to do anything about it. We're with the US on this one.
  • Robert88 wrote:

of course the right wing defender of freedoms couldn't exist without insipid liberal drip drip of banality or the disgusting quality of life sapping envious commie turds of the left. They and their supporters are the true shitgibbons.

Maybe the real shitgibbons were the friends we made along the way.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    as an aside, it would be intriguing to see if the woman who claims d/i is a Rep and if orange khunt asked this question before deciding she wouldn't go back to face justice for killing someone.
    The Times reported this morning that both the driver and her husband are registered Republican voters.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • elbowloh

Your really a troll aren't you?

All lefties want is to add an "e" at the beginning of quality of life. For everyone to have a decent life rather than a few. As a wise man once said, show me a millionaire and i'll show you 999,999 people who are short of a quid.

And clearly you do know that not all lefties are communists right?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,614
    Don't rise to him/her/it/them. Whatever incarnation of Vino... / a...dog / n+1 is trolling away, with worsening language, just ignore.
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 4,993
    ^He's getting bored with his current incarnation and has ratcheted up the trolling over the last couple of weeks.
  • briantrumpet
    orraloon wrote:
    Don't rise to him/her/it/them. Whatever incarnation of Vino... / a...dog / n+1 is trolling away, with worsening language, just ignore.
    Quite so. Trolls press whatever buttons get a response. That's the whole point.
  • I think it's quite appropriate to have someone on this thread who is willing to say anything for a bit of attention.
  • Anyway, who was it on here thought Giuliani was a strategy genius?
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    I think it's quite appropriate to have someone on this thread who is willing to say anything for a bit of attention.

I've turned him off now. The guy is just utterly rancid.
  • Imposter wrote:
    I think it's quite appropriate to have someone on this thread who is willing to say anything for a bit of attention.

Liberating isn't it?
  • elbowloh
    Anyway, who was it on here thought Giuliani was a strategy genius?
    He comes across as a rather senile and bitter old man now for sure.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • elbowloh wrote:
    Anyway, who was it on here thought Giuliani was a strategy genius?
    He comes across as a rather senile and bitter old man now for sure.

His two associates that were arrested trying to leave the country yesterday paid him via a company called "Fraud Guarantee".
  • lol there are too many feeble sorry for themselves liberals in here, quite happy to heap abuse in any direction that's not for them. different opinions pah! who needs them.

Mostly you're retarded discriminatory supplicants. I bet your Christmas Belgian beers and self absorption are a whizz at Christmas.
  • briantrumpet
    Imposter wrote:

Liberating isn't it?
    Yes. It's something I rarely do, but when it's either blatant trolling, or utterly lacking in intelligence, it's a tool which is useful. I'm still surprised by the people who get sucked in... it's a bit like saying "It's OK, I know it's an addictive drug, but I could stop if I wanted to."
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    I too have tuned him off. Never felt the need before.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    lol there are too many feeble sorry for themselves liberals in here, quite happy to heap abuse in any direction that's not for them. different opinions pah! who needs them.

Mostly you're retarded discriminatory supplicants. I bet your Christmas Belgian beers and self absorption are a whizz at Christmas.
    Something tells me you won't be on the invite list for the Po Face Christmas drinks :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    lol there are too many feeble sorry for themselves liberals in here, quite happy to heap abuse in any direction that's not for them. different opinions pah! who needs them.

Something tells me you won't be on the invite list for the Po Face Christmas drinks :)

It's just this thread is dedicated to someone who does it so much better.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It's just this thread is dedicated to someone who does it so much better.
    It is, but it long ago turned into the predictable b1tch/whinge fest that seems all too common in Cake Stop these days, so a bit of distraction might be welcome.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Here's a clip of Trump doing something weird then:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1182460913544318979