thursday is covered in fission products

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,517
edited October 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

much coffee, kill, lab, another webex marathon with cousins, someone must pay for this
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning , from a soggy Yorkshire a bit cooler as well I think a sauna and swim will be in order after work
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    WFH so later start and longer walk with the hound. Later is final packing
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning folks,
    Bit fresh out there but absolutely glorious riding through the park. There was a large stag by the path and his harem was the other side of the path, discretion being the better part of valour I thought it best not to get between them. Having seen this video I'm convinced I was right. Don't worry it is safe for work viewing. Great fun watching the deer at this time of year though.
    Other than that another day on the hamster wheel beckons. Party wall surveyor appointment at the old dear's has been postponed again, bit of a nuisance.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao ragazzi

windy if sunny here but all good. been to the gym, now to fight The Man and The System.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • I'm feeling pretty tired ATM so couldn't really be bothered to turbo this morning, may do a run later though.

Fillet steak for tea, OmNomNomNom
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Hopefull I've not picked up a liberal coating of U233/235 and Strontium etc, may help fight off this delightful dose of Sinusitis I've acquired from the greater unwashed though.

Many eyes on the weather today as Typhoon Hagibis decides if it going to hit (90% sure it will at the minute just a case of timings)

Off to sneeze on unsuspecting morons, bonus points if I can do it on their drinks I think.
  • Matthewfalle
    Bradykinesic.

May have some lunch.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    Typhoon Haggis?

Not much to report.

TLW, are you doing your club sportive on 3rd November? There's a prize for the slowest time up some hill so might give it a go.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Typhoon Haggis?
    I thought the Scotland game was still going ahead?

Late start on account of bike related gremlins cutting short my ride to work. Cue 2 mile walk back home to dump bike and get on the train.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    TLW, are you doing your club sportive on 3rd November? There's a prize for the slowest time up some hill so might give it a go.
    Yes, depending on how I feel after Kilimanjaro next week and the Snowdon marathon the week after
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Typhoon Haggis?
    I thought the Scotland game was still going ahead?

Late start on account of bike related gremlins cutting short my ride to work. Cue 2 mile walk back home to dump bike and get on the train.

Think its up in the air still, Both the Haggis and the Typhoon, its moving slowly and being nudged more north than expected so could cause all sorts of havoc.
  • thistle_
    TLW1 wrote:
    Yes, depending on how I feel after Kilimanjaro next week and the Snowdon marathon the week after
    Ah now I see, you're doing kili and Snowdon to make sure you get the slowest time ;)
  • Matthewfalle
    this evening has been spent looking for gcse and a level results certs from 1990 & 1992. these have not been found.

my dip he & degree certs have been found in a different country in a house i have never lived in.

anyone here want to sell some old gcse certs?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    There's probably some spam posts somewhere on the forum advertising some.
    If not maybe there's a business opportunity.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    Bradykinesic.

It's passed then?

I'm frikkin knackered. It's that time of year. Light dwindling and coolness in the air. When the black stuff stays damp all day, that's when you know it's winter.

Must get out the chainsaw when the leaves have finally dropped.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    I found the old man's O level certificates a while back, he doesn't need them any more so you can use them.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    this evening has been spent looking for gcse and a level results certs from 1990 & 1992. these have not been found.

my dip he & degree certs have been found in a different country in a house i have never lived in.

You can borrow mine. I think they're in storage though while we flat dwell. I did maths a year early in 1989 so that might scupper your plans.

Booked Sunday through to Wednesday of half term in St Ives. Just me and mini, as Mrs H3 is away gallivanting again. Nice little flat in the town. First class train tickets, so no eternal drive.

Off to Madrid tentacle next Tuesday. Jamon, vino, etc. Maybe a last breath of warmth, forecast suggests early 20's daytime, but cold on Tuesday night.