Donald Trump

Comments

• Donald is what the people want. Because he's right.

You wet wipes should accept it and save yourselves the public trouser soiling

That would explain why many more voters went for Hillary.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Donald is what the people want. Because he's right.

You like being a troll-victim?
  • Robert88 wrote:
    Donald is what the people want. Because he's right.

You like being a troll-victim?

Sometimes, yes. What's your excuse?
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    Is this guy so all-powerful that nobody can tell him to STFU for the good of himself/his family/the party/the country/whatever?
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • Longshot wrote:
    Is this guy so all-powerful that nobody can tell him to STFU for the good of himself/his family/the party/the country/whatever?
    Mr Brownings 30-06 is all that can tell him now...
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Longshot wrote:

Him/his administration are very good at it though...

"The Trump administration has blocked the US ambassador to the European Union from testifying to a congressional impeachment investigation."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/49976057
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    I'd be quite excited about the return of Spitting Image if the current crop of "politicians", Trump especially, weren't already producing funnier material than the satirists.

How can you take the p1ss out of somebody who not only thinks stuff like that, but tweets it to the world??

I find it all very disturbing...
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,595
    keef66 wrote:
    I'd be quite excited about the return of Spitting Image if the current crop of "politicians", Trump especially, weren't already producing funnier material than the satirists.

How can you take the p1ss out of somebody who not only thinks stuff like that, but tweets it to the world??

Pointed out on March 16th last year in this very thread...
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Meanwhile Putin is sat their smirking about toothless Blighty over the assassinations and attempted assassinations in the UK (most probably because of the Russian monopoly of Western European gas supplies) and on the other side of the pond, a muppet who he helped gain office to sow dischord in the US.
    Spitting Image has been made well and truly redundant, by reality.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    So Turkey have started the incursion into Northern Syria after Erdogan had discussions with both Trump and Putin. How must the Kurds be feeling after working hand in hand with the west to defeat ISIS, totally unbelievable how one rogue USanian can create this potential disaster that will almost certainly lead to many deaths amongst both the Kurds and Turkish army.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Trouble is he will argue he is keeping to his campaign principles, as in recalling troops, OK he has, but he has also thrown other countries into turmoil by pulling out of the middle east.
  • bianchimoon
    and he keeps saying how much more money he's given them to make them better, more powerful, deadly and the bigliest fighting force in the world... but don't ever ask them to leave their barracks in the US
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • So Turkey have started the incursion into Northern Syria after Erdogan had discussions with both Trump and Putin. How must the Kurds be feeling after working hand in hand with the west to defeat ISIS, totally unbelievable how one rogue USanian can create this potential disaster that will almost certainly lead to many deaths amongst both the Kurds and Turkish army.
    The Turks aren't going for the weekend. This is permanent annexation in line with their long term goal of regaining the lands and resources lost at the end of ww1. Expect some pretext to enter the oil rich north of Iraq while they are at it.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    So what's the chances of him actually doing something useful and getting Anne Sacoolas sent back to be interviewed by the police and, if appropriate, charged? He's making the right noises but history suggests he'll change his mind of that's best for his ambitions.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,242
    This Turkey / Kurd move is one of the most brutal betrayals I can think of in global geopolitics.

Why would anyone ever trust the States as an ally after this.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    This Turkey / Kurd move is one of the most brutal betrayals I can think of in global geopolitics.

Why would anyone ever trust the States as an ally after this.

Didn't the US (and UK) basically do the same to the Kurds in the aftermath of the first Gulf War though?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,242
    This is a different order of magnitude of betrayal.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Trump says the Kurds weren't on the beaches in Normandy in '44, so aren't worth helping...

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... n-normandy
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Imposter wrote:
    Trump says the Kurds weren't on the beaches in Normandy in '44, so aren't worth helping...

The Kurds, quite rightly, have strong support within the Republican Party. Trumps behaviour is becoming more bizarre, unfortunately we have Pence waiting in the wings.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Pross wrote:
    So what's the chances of him actually doing something useful and getting Anne Sacoolas sent back to be interviewed by the police and, if appropriate, charged? He's making the right noises but history suggests he'll change his mind of that's best for his ambitions.

she was interviewed by the Feds but the orange shitgibbon said that it didn't matter because it was very confusing driving in the UK because its on the other side of the road so no dramas about killing someone really......
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Show some respect man!

It's president orange shitgibbon. Respect the office if not the man.
  • bianchimoon
    Imposter wrote:

And did the dump help the US during the Vietnam war? In fact did his father Fred help the allies in the second WW?
  • bianchimoon
    Pross wrote:

she was interviewed by the Feds but the orange shitgibbon said that it didn't matter because it was very confusing driving in the UK because its on the other side of the road so no dramas about killing someone really......
    The WaPo had a picture of him with notes in his hand at that press conference saying she was not going back to the U.K.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pross wrote:

The WaPo had a picture of him with notes in his hand at that press conference saying she was not going back to the U.K.

of course she's not - she's a cowardly imbecile defended by an obnoxious administration.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    It says something about our utter incompetence at negotiating that we can't even manage to completely change the Shitgibbons mind after one short phone call!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,595
    Imposter wrote:

And did the dump help the US during the Vietnam war? In fact did his father Fred help the allies in the second WW?
    Turkey didn’t help during WWII either, and were the actual opposition during WWI.
    But then the UK were complicit after WWI in getting the area to where it is today.
    #messy
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Matthewfalle
    as an aside, it would be intriguing to see if the woman who claims d/i is a Rep and if orange khunt asked this question before deciding she wouldn't go back to face justice for killing someone.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Rolf F wrote:
    It says something about our utter incompetence at negotiating that we can't even manage to completely change the Shitgibbons mind after one short phone call!

dude

look at brexit.

the uk couldn't negotiate itself out of a wet paper bag.

#totalshitgibbons

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    Rolf F wrote:
    That is odd, as our own 'shitgibbon' really needed the US 'shitgibbon' to help him out on this one so that he could say he's been effective at something. You'd think the US 'shitgibbon' would do anything to help the populist PM 'shitgibbon' get some good publicity here for the forthcoming election?
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    keef66 wrote:

I would have the puppet just the same but instead of talking like Trump I'd get it to talk like Obama or some other POTUS who commanded respect around the world. Or indeed any one who commands respect! You can't trump Trump.