Shakedry jacket, specialized power saddle, various clothing, direct drive turbo

Having a bit of a clear out, all prices include postage

Gore shakedry jacket - C5 one 1985 size Large. Brand new and unused with tags still attached £150

2hmk5st

2hmkPiV

Specialized power expert saddle 155mm - excellent condition except the paint has flaked off the rails £45

2hmkPUp

2hmiigR

Cyclops silencer direct drive turbo trainer - I bought this second hand a couple of years back and have literally used it once since! Well used by the previous owner though. It's 'dumb' i.e doesn't measure anything, but does have adjustable resistance. Very heavy so collection only (KT11 Surrey) £50

2hmiipX

Castelli Misto rain jacket size Large. Maybe used twice so excellent condition £30

2hmiiba

Assos leg warmers size Large. Hardly worn, as new condition £30

2hmk5so

Rivelo honister bib shorts size L. Used but good condition, some of the printed logos have peeled £12.50

2hmk5HZ

2hmihVL

RH+ 3/4 length bibs size L. Worn once £15

2hmk5K2

2hmii4m

Spokesman jersey size L. Used but good condition £12.50

2hmkPu1

Comments

• Hi, I’m interested in the turbo and the spokesman jersey, the pics don’t appear to be working, would you mind sending them to my email?? tonyd1983@me.com
  • Forest1983 wrote:
    Hi, I’m interested in the turbo and the spokesman jersey, the pics don’t appear to be working, would you mind sending them to my email?? tonyd1983@me.com

Will email you now Forest1983

Can anyone help me get the pics to work?! I copied the url from flicr and pasted it in between the and but that evidently doesn't work...
  • pjh1
    pjh1 Posts: 14
    The pics can be seen if you right-click on them and then select 'open image in new tab'. The pics then appear in a new tab.
    Well . . . they do for me. This with chrome browser on a laptop.
  • pjh1
    pjh1 Posts: 14
    The pics can be seen if you right-click on them and then select 'open image in new tab'. The pics then appear in a new tab.
    Well . . . they do for me. This with chrome browser on a laptop. Good luck.