Donald Trump

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    dropping nuclear bombs into hurricanes.

#whatcouldgowrong,eh?
    Even scarier, he’s ‘advisors’ answered him with, we’ll look into it just shut him up
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • diplodicus
    diplodicus Posts: 711

#whatcouldgowrong,eh?

Presumably Bruce Willis would be in charge of piloting them into the eye of the storm....
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    He was absent from the G7 leaders discussion on the Amazon's fires, he probably felt that Jeff is capable of dealing with his own issues.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    hurrtr.jpg
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    sungod wrote:
    hurrtr.jpg
    Strangelove%2BBolton.jpg
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,218
    letap73 wrote:
    He was absent from the G7 leaders discussion on the Amazon's fires, he probably felt that Jeff is capable of dealing with his own issues.

The amount they committed, $20m, was less than it cost to organise the G7 event.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    thts because he's an orange khunt

#impeachnow
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    letap73 wrote:

The amount they committed, $20m, was less than it cost to organise the G7 event.

$20m? Jeez. According to Doug they spent $30m just advertising a banknote.

https://youtu.be/X4Rm87cqnUI?t=457
  • Matthewfalle
    $20 million is wht they spend on stationary at the Pentagon each year.

if this doesn't show they don't give a flying f nothing does

#impeachthefake45

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    Bolsonaros post about Macrons wife are a f***in disgrace, populist di***head
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49474421
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Matthewfalle
    Bolsonaros is a f***in disgrace, populist di***head

ftfy - hope thats ok.

#impeachorangekhuntnow

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    Bolsonaros is a f***in disgrace, populist di***head

ftfy - hope thats ok.

#impeachorangekhuntnow
    Absolutely (thumbs up)
  • Bolsonaros is a f***in disgrace, populist di***head

ftfy - hope thats ok.

#impeachorangekhuntnow
    Absolutely (thumbs up)
    Fnarr Fnarr
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674

#whatcouldgowrong,eh?
    Even scarier, he’s ‘advisors’ answered him with, we’ll look into it just shut him up
    Old hat:
    https://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html
  • bompington
    Hat tip for the link to, of course, the legendary Randall Munroe

... and that's what happens when your knee gets so sore you can't sleep: serves me right for going running I guess
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    bompington wrote:
    Hat tip for the link to, of course, the legendary Randall Munroe

... and that's what happens when your knee gets so sore you can't sleep: serves me right for going running I guess

You should get your bike fixed.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,208
    Bolsonaros post about Macrons wife are a f***in disgrace, populist di***head

Does he share a media consultant with Trump? Their comments sound remarkably similar.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015

#whatcouldgowrong,eh?

Let's just hope his attention span doesn't diminish further and result in him refusing to visit the hurricane and dropping a nuke on Denmark.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Rolf F wrote:

#whatcouldgowrong,eh?

Let's just hope his attention span doesn't diminish further and result in him refusing to visit the hurricane and dropping a nuke on Denmark.

Wouldn't worry hes moved on now to getting everyone to go to his own resort for the next G7 summit.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,125
    Step83 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

#whatcouldgowrong,eh?

Wouldn't worry hes moved on now to getting everyone to go to his own resort for the next G7 summit.

Sometimes you have to stand back and admire his corruption.
  • rolf_f
    Step83 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

#whatcouldgowrong,eh?

To be fair, he is insisting it isn't anything to do with profiteering; just that his resort is the best place to hold it.
    But the president claimed he won’t profit off the event. “In my opinion I’m not going to make any money,” Trump said. “I don’t want to make money. I don’t care about making money.”
    Who'd have thunk it?
    Meanwhile: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -golf-club
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,208
    Rolf F wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

#whatcouldgowrong,eh?

To be fair, he is insisting it isn't anything to do with profiteering; just that his resort is the best place to hold it.
    But the president claimed he won’t profit off the event. “In my opinion I’m not going to make any money,” Trump said. “I don’t want to make money. I don’t care about making money.”
    Who'd have thunk it?
    Meanwhile: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -golf-club

He's probably correct, he'll lose money as that is his greatest talent.
  • rolf_f
    Pross wrote:
    He's probably correct, he'll lose money as that is his greatest talent.

True. It is definitely a trivial thing that cheers me up that I am more financially successful than Donald Trump*!

*As is everyone else on here of course.......
  • kingstongraham
    Rolf F wrote:
    Trump said. “I don’t want to make money. I don’t care about making money.”

He really said that? He really has no idea what is about to come out of his mouth every time it opens.
  • bompington
    Rolf F wrote:

He really said that? He really has no idea what is about to come out of his mouth every time it opens.
    I think it may be the truth inadvertently slipping out though, as suggested above: he's always had enough money that it's not about making more - I think for him ego is the driver, not cash.
  • rolf_f
    bompington wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

I think it may be the truth inadvertently slipping out though, as suggested above: he's always had enough money that it's not about making more - I think for him ego is the driver, not cash.

I'd say both. It seems a common driver with wealthy people that they need to make more and more money. And, of course, if you have enough money to start with it tends (unless you are Trump) to be relatively easy to make more.

Remember - he is eye-wateringly insecure so he will always want to be making more money than some perceived rival (who probably couldn't care less about their relative wealth). And the fact that he loses money must also rankle badly. I think he cares more about making money than anything else apart from his awareness that everybody thinks he is useless. Becoming president must have made that very clear to him in ways that didn't apply before.
  • kingstongraham
    bompington wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

No, it's cash. What about his presidency makes you think he isn't interested in enriching himself in every way possible? The only way he hasn't taken money is donating the salary.
  • bianchimoon
    bompington wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

ego and cash are inextricably linked to trump, he once created an alter ego named John Barron, and spoke in a barely disguised voice to Forbes claiming (actually provenly lying) that Trump was worth. a lot more than they reported in the US rich list
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    bompington wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

No, it's cash. What about his presidency makes you think he isn't interested in enriching himself in every way possible? The only way he hasn't taken money is donating the salary.

Disagree, sort of. It's the ego that drives him; cash is just the way of keeping score.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • kingstongraham
    Longshot wrote:
    bompington wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

Disagree, sort of. It's the ego that drives him; cash is just the way of keeping score.

He loves money and hates Obama. He's as simple as that.