Chapeau cycle clothing

casatikid
casatikid Posts: 229
edited August 2019 in Road general
Hi, I’ve been getting emails from the above firm.
Some of their stuff looks pretty good especially the club pro jersey.
Anyone dealt with them or is wearing their kit?
Thanks

Comments

• mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,613
    Good quality kit and excellent service.

Jersey sizing doesn't quite work for me personally but would have no hesitation in recommending them.
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    Don't reward spammers.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    I got a pair of their winter gloves when they were having a sale. I really rate them. No idea about their other stuff but it's frequently mentioned positively on here.

I don't mind spammers if they are selling decent stuff at a discount :D
  • supermurph09
    supermurph09 Posts: 2,471
    Excellent kits, I have 2 of the club jerseys, nice tight fit and the winter thermal jersey. Oh and a cap and socks :)
  • casatikid
    Excellent kits, I have 2 of the club jerseys, nice tight fit and the winter thermal jersey. Oh and a cap and socks :)
    Looks like I’m buying again this weekend.
  • casatikid
    MrB123 wrote:

Jersey sizing doesn't quite work for me personally but would have no hesitation in recommending them.
    Hi, would you say I need to go p or down on my usual L in jerseys. That doesnt include Castelli sizing. I’m a slim but broad 81 kg six footer and I have Castelli in XL up to 3xl yet a large in everything else.
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,613
    CASATIKID wrote:
    MrB123 wrote:

Hi, would you say I need to go p or down on my usual L in jerseys. That doesnt include Castelli sizing. I’m a slim but broad 81 kg six footer and I have Castelli in XL up to 3xl yet a large in everything else.

Probably try a large. The jerseys were a bit short and wide for me but I'm a lanky 6'4" so if you're more broad build then they might work for you.
  • bradsbeard
    bradsbeard Posts: 210
    I found it to be 'okay' nothing to shout about to be honest.

My new favorite https://isoles.cc/