thursday subverting perception via gödelian attacks

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,517
edited August 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

sounds like the wind has dropped a smidge, ridey ride, cafe, bask in the extreme uv
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    its a billion degrees again. going for a ride.

#billiondegrees
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Wind has come over to Shropshire

Hybrid commute on tired legs after running around church Stretton last night. Tonight needs to be ale, we’ve been apart too long
  • Morning. Nice day here after yesterdays rain, I succumbed to the filthly lucre and came into work on OT. Think I'll be surfing tomorrow going on forecast. Plan to spend today listening to Lords Test whilst getting paid extra. Nice.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    Morning
    Came in to do half a day's work so I can have a half day off next week and some oik has been messing with my laptop/screen/docking station to the point where they've broken bits of plastic off the cables.
    Later is fetching some supplies for a feed station at the weekend and trying to find some correx for free/cheap to make some signs.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,671
    Hire bikes, tagalongs, forest trails, cafe stop, putting in the hard distances, barbie beers and hot tub later. Plan.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, just claiming a decent sized tax refund, I've been on my account and their income estimate for me this year is a fair bit lower than my income estimate this year so I'm assuming I'll just have to give it all back this time next year... Grey here, bikes after work to test out some new parts
  • Matthewfalle
    orraloon wrote:
    Hire bikes, tagalongs, forest trails, cafe stop, putting in the hard distances, barbie beers and hot tub later. Plan.

didn't realise they made a tagalong in your size .....

#cheatin'

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Rather dull but dry start today. Decided I don't want to work today so will try an escape early an get out on the bike.
    Local bike shop have a Tifosi x Campagnolo Mons which I'm going to drool over later. Later home, clean the bike maybe, an do some tidying. Rock an roll life for me.
  • Matthewfalle
    its funny on hete today - loads of bickering.

#comedy

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    as an aside, i've finished my ride as you may have guessed, now chilling in the sun having a coffee. its a billion degrees.

i took some pictures today so i may post them.

#caligraphy

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83

#comedy

Direct me to said bickering
  • thistle_
    Step83 wrote:

#comedy

It would be useful if there was a thread on the forum specifically for this kind of thing :roll:
  • step83
    Step83 wrote:

#comedy

It would be useful if there was a thread on the forum specifically for this kind of thing :roll:

perhaps a "there is a slight altercation occurring" thread, or is that not PC enough?
  • Cricket going well. Eng 2-1 FFS.....
  • Matthewfalle
    just had lunch so going for gelati in the mountains. its Ferro d'Agosto though so it may be busy

#gelati

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    gelati in the mountains
    Sounds like an Italian version of dogging with large participants.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Working from home today while the workmen finish off sorting the new boiler. Plenty to do but quite peaceful while the hounds are resting.

Stropteen is not a happy bunny as she 'only' got a B grade in her token AS level subject - fortunately not relevant for her uni application this autumn.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stropteen is not a happy bunny as she 'only' got a B grade in her token AS level subject - fortunately not relevant for her uni application this autumn.

I wish I cared about stuff...

Congrats to her though
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Afternoon folks,
    Busy day fixing other people's incompetence again. I may have to smite them. I didn't have a headache when I got here but I do now and I don't think beer is the cause.
    Step83 wrote:

#comedy

You've already been in the thread, I just dipped my oar in. Hopefully Craigus realises I'm not having a pop at him. Surfer made a few amusing contributions.
    Anyway, any recommendations on where to buy a faster bike?
  • step83
    Ooooh that one, yeah it spiralled out of control so I just left it, safety first etc.

I removed the heatsink from my PC earlier to replace it with a better one, and the CPU came away with it, not ideal! Seems to be alright just not powered it back on yet. Urgh

Logistics girlie is lurking, must go annoy.
  • thistle_
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Motorbike shop?
  • Stevo_666
    HaydenM wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I wish I cared about stuff...

Congrats to her though
    Thanks, although she sees it as comiserations needed. At least it doesn't matter and she'll never do the subject again.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Afternoon folks,
    Busy day fixing other people's incompetence again. I may have to smite them. I didn't have a headache when I got here but I do now and I don't think beer is the cause.
    Step83 wrote:

#comedy

You've already been in the thread, I just dipped my oar in. Hopefully Craigus realises I'm not having a pop at him. Surfer made a few amusing contributions.
    We don't get as many of those threads these day it seems. Never mind. Let's see how my suggestion goes down that millenials should get a vasectomy in order to save the planet from global warming :)
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,671
    oxoman wrote:
    I suspect it MF,s dig at Orraloons tagalong, personally I feel sorry for the sprog having to tow him.
    Nah mate, sprog and sprogette, turn and turn about, on the back had to put in the effort, keep pedalling you slacker(s).

#summertimeandthelivingiseasy
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Afternoon folks,
    Step83 wrote:

#comedy

motor or pedal?

#speedy

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    Just checked that thread out.
    Funny how all the usual worms crawl out of their holes.

Had a look at that Campagnolo mons Step. Does it come in anything but shades of dark grey/matt/black?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • step83
    Pinno wrote:

Had a look at that Campagnolo mons Step. Does it come in anything but shades of dark grey/matt/black?

Looks mainly like just dark colours. Its a Tifosi frame so might have other options but I've not found any.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    Step83 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Looks mainly like just dark colours. Its a Tifosi frame so might have other options but I've not found any.

Never mind.

Watching this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1UO1GTsg0

Get's better and better.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!