Bloody hell...

janwal
janwal Posts: 489
edited August 2019 in Road general
Some people are just mad! I find it hard enough going down safely and I’ve got brakes!
https://www.majorcadailybulletin.com/ne ... o-car.html

Comments

• “The crash occurred in the first corner”

Some people really haven’t got the brains they were born with.
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
  • Not mad just stupid.

Maybe the next winner of a Darwin award, hopefully.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,221
    Not mad just stupid.

Maybe the next winner of a Darwin award, hopefully.

hopefully??
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,622
    The first corner is the loop. With the cafe and the blind exit from the car park.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,728
    The first corner is the loop. With the cafe and the blind exit from the car park.
    Following a long, steep, straight, fast descent.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,622
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Following a long, steep, straight, fast descent.
    I live at the top of a hill and occasionally we see guys doing this. They scrub off speed by zig zagging. Normally they take turns and someone further down let's the others know if the road is clear.
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,237
    I get all these videos of skateboarders going downhill on my facebook feed... admittedly I always enjoy watching them, so I am partially to blame :-)
    left the forum March 2023
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601

I get all these videos of skateboarders going downhill on my facebook feed... admittedly I always enjoy watching them, so I am partially to blame :-)

Well, aren't skateboarders immortal? Nothing bad will happen to them. Everybody loves watching them crash. Nobody watches to see them succeed. To be honest the worse the recorded injury the better. The more twisted(from normal) the leg or foot is the better. Kind of ghoulish but we all love it.
  • dennisn said:

Well, aren't skateboarders immortal? Nothing bad will happen to them. Everybody loves watching them crash. Nobody watches to see them succeed. To be honest the worse the recorded injury the better. The more twisted(from normal) the leg or foot is the better. Kind of ghoulish but we all love it.

No... no we don't all love that.