Will we leave on Oct 31st? POLL

mfin
mfin Posts: 6,729
edited July 2019 in The cake stop
So, will it happen on October 31st or not? Just a poll, a simple question.

Comments

• Midnight
    Midnight Posts: 80
    am I the only one sick of all things exit and parliament, who cares,

24/7/365 god, I see enough on TV I skip without it being on forums

NO religion
    NO politics
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Midnight wrote:

NO religion
    NO politics

If you skip the TV then how would you see it?

Anyway your list doesn't include sex, is that allowed or is it a case of

1f63edbf2510f9c5c33fc8ff330694dd.jpg
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Midnight wrote:

NO religion
    NO politics
    It's incredibly easy NOT to click a thread with politics or religion in the title, give it a go
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Midnight wrote:

NO religion
    NO politics
    It's incredibly easy NOT to click a thread with politics or religion in the title, give it a go

Person signs up to forum with loads of political threads and then immediately complains about how many political threads there are on the forum!......
    Faster than a tent.......
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,230
    Midnight wrote:

NO religion
    NO politics

Tough.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Midnight wrote:

NO religion
    NO politics
    It's also incredibly easy not to click on 'start a new thread' about politics, when we have so many to choose from already :wink:

I suspect midnight like me sometimes wonders why there is so much whingeing and 'Private Fraser' style 'We're doomed' mentality :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Midnight wrote:

NO religion
    NO politics
    It's also incredibly easy not to click on 'start a new thread' about politics, when we have so many to choose from already :wink:

I suspect midnight like me sometimes wonders why there is so much whingeing and 'Private Fraser' style 'We're doomed' mentality :)

Absolutely. When you think about it are we not all affluent white males of Anglo-Saxon ethnicity, subscribing to some degree to the established English church? What do we have to worry about?

It's time we stopped worrying, joined the Tory party and wrote sycophantic letters of adulation to our new leader.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Robert88 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Midnight wrote:

NO religion
    NO politics

Absolutely. When you think about it are we not all affluent white males of Anglo-Saxon ethnicity, subscribing to some degree to the established English church? What do we have to worry about?

It's time we stopped worrying, joined the Tory party and wrote sycophantic letters of adulation to our new leader.
    Not sure what point youre trying to make there?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Midnight wrote:

NO religion
    NO politics

Don't bother looking on those threads then, no one is forcing you to.

Oh, and there's always the rest of the internet you can look at, all at your fingertips, and it is vast.

You've also said 'no religion' but you've gone and blasphemed immediately above it. I mean, jesus christ you're inviting it really :)

...anyway, I didn't see a way of creating a poll without creating a thread that's all, it's the poll results that I think might be interesting, not any incidental posts (including this one :) )
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Is this a trick question or a treat.