2020 transfers

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    gsk82 wrote:
    Blel Kadri to Decathlon Toulouse. Confirmed by inrng on Twitter.
    Will he be working front of store or in the warehouse?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,549
    He’s also tied to Correndon remember.

I wonder if they’re aiming WT and will hoover up some Katusha fallout.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    MvdP attracts quite enough money on his own to build a team around himself...

There's a small chance that WvAs tour exploits are making him a bit jealous though which is the only possible reason I can see him joining a WT team before the Olympics. But I think he's got more of a brain than that...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,439
    RichN95 wrote:
    gsk82 wrote:
    Blel Kadri to Decathlon Toulouse. Confirmed by inrng on Twitter.
    Will he be working front of store or in the warehouse?

The cycling aisle apparently
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • m.r.m.
    m.r.m. Posts: 3,312
    Using Muc-off for a spill in aisle 4 seems quite wasteful.
    PTP Champion 2019, 2022 & 2023
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,741
    Groenewegen and Roglic staying put until 2023. Surprised by the latter if Dumoulin really is on his way.

https://twitter.com/WielerFlits/status/ ... 2906231809

Trentin to CCC....

https://www.tuttobiciweb.it/article/201 ... -rosso-ccc
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • m.r.m.
    Would make sense for them to check their ego a bit and do the joint leader thing at the Tour in order to mount a proper challenge against Ineos.
    Or go to separate GT's with a decent shot at winning both.
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,249
    Rohan Dennis to......................??
  • indyp
    indyp Posts: 735
    amrushton wrote:

first probably a doctor
  • RichN95.
    amrushton wrote:
    Stay at Bahrain I'd think. There's going to be a lot of changes in staff there and I think Dennis may find in Ellingworth the type of team boss he's looking for.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    RichN95 wrote:
    amrushton wrote:
    Stay at Bahrain I'd think. There's going to be a lot of changes in staff there and I think Dennis may find in Ellingworth the type of team boss he's looking for.

Sounds like they may be hiring a rider from the olden days too - Called Cavendish.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • ShutupJens
    ShutupJens Posts: 1,373
    iainf72 wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:
    amrushton wrote:

Sounds like they may be hiring a rider from the olden days too - Called Cavendish.

That would be an absolutely textbook Bahrain move. They must be in a bidding war with Katusha over who can pay the most
  • m.r.m.
    Cav on a Merida?
  • poptart242
    poptart242 Posts: 531
    Not sure on contracts but wouldn't be surprised if they were called Bahrain McLaren next year with a new bike/wheel sponsor.

De Rosa and Factor's teams are folding so maybe one of them?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,215
    M.R.M. wrote:
    Cav on a Merida?

Don't think he's in a position to dictate what bike he gets to ride anymore unfortunately.
  • gweeds
    Movistar confirm departures of Carapaz and Quintana.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • RichN95.
    Markel Irizar is retiring at the weekend after ten seasons at Trek (and five at Euskaltel before that). He rode 21 Grand Tours, finishing 19 of them.
  • m.r.m.
    Strong journeyman. Chapeau to a good career! Happy trails.
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,099
    Mikkel Bjerg rumoured to be on his way to Ineos. He's already a two time U23 TT world champion which is rather impressive, particularly considering that he's still only 20.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • DeadCalm wrote:
    Mikkel Bjerg rumoured to be on his way to Ineos. He's already a two time U23 TT world champion which is rather impressive, particularly considering that he's still only 20.

Yeah, he was mentioned as on his way to Ineos in this post on VR, a couple of weeks agao:
    Signings: Carapaz, McNulty, Bjerg, Campanaerts, Pidcock, Hayter and Donovan

Departures: Poels (Sunweb), De La Cruz (Movistar), Elissonde (Trek), Rosa (Androni), Kiryienka, Knees and Golas (Retired).
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,200
    DeadCalm wrote:
    He's a monster.
    Been telling you all The Vikings are coming.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,099
    DeadCalm wrote:

Yeah, he was mentioned as on his way to Ineos in this post on VR, a couple of weeks agao:

Departures: Poels (Sunweb), De La Cruz (Movistar), Elissonde (Trek), Rosa (Androni), Kiryienka, Knees and Golas (Retired).
    Wow. Out with the old, in with the new. That's a lot of young talent they are collecting.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • gweeds
    The Man City of cycling
  • markwb79
    markwb79 Posts: 937
    DeadCalm wrote:

Cant imagine Poels leaving. He really seems the personality that it all centers around.

And to Sunweb.....going to be one of the worst teams next year I think.
    Scott Addict 2011
    Giant TCR 2012
  • Three nice years for Elissonde there kept as a sort of reserve team player for the Giro as a domestique. Hopefuly a bit more exposure at TREK
  • hommelbier
    hommelbier Posts: 1,555
    Guillaume Martin (Wanty Gobert) to Cofidis
  • jam1e
    jam1e Posts: 1,066
    Kiry's retiring? That's disappointing, enjoyed watching him impassively putting the hurt on for mile after mile.
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,163
    jam1e wrote:
    Kiry's retiring? That's disappointing, enjoyed watching him impassively putting the hurt on for mile after mile.

He was out for a part of this year with heart problems remember
  • jam1e
    jam1e Posts: 1,066
    Yeah but I assumed that as he came back he was good for another couple of seasons.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Gweeds wrote:
    The Man City of cycling

this.

#plastic
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.