Donald Trump

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    sungod wrote:
    well, fair's fair, obama's assessment of cameron was leaked, if only the uk had taken heed of it

but i see farage is eager as ever to stab the uk in the back in his fervour to lick trump's feet, pathetic[/quoi
    sungod wrote:
    well, fair's fair, obama's assessment of cameron was leaked, if only the uk had taken heed of it

but i see farage is eager as ever to stab the uk in the back in his fervour to lick trump's feet, pathetic
    I would guess Farage aims higher when licking
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    sungod wrote:
    trump administration is 'inept and insecure', says uk ambassador
    as is the uk government, even without johnson as pm

how much worse can it get :D

pa-31331573_xyvje5.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • john80
    john80 Posts: 2,965
    sungod wrote:

but i see farage is eager as ever to stab the uk in the back in his fervour to lick trump's feet, pathetic[/quoi
    sungod wrote:

but i see farage is eager as ever to stab the uk in the back in his fervour to lick trump's feet, pathetic

I think on the ration of sucking to licking I think Farage is more of a 80/20 ratio kind of guy.
  • bianchimoon
    john80 wrote:
    sungod wrote:

sungod wrote:

I think on the ration of sucking to licking I think Farage is more of a 80/20 ratio kind of guy.
    Could be 52/48?
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Unless it's the long foot to exit and down the other leg lick.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,132
    Farage said: “For Sir Kim Darroch to openly speculate that Trump could be involved with dodgy Russians, and this could make the administration crash and burn… pretty irresponsible.

“No basis of truth in it whatsoever.”

a) it wasn't openly, and b) how would he know for certain?
  • bianchimoon
    Trump having a twitter meltdown because Faux news is seemingly going more liberal, probably positioning itself due to Epstein and Trump tie up :lol:
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Epstein might just be able to achieve what Mueller couldn't...
  • bianchimoon
    Imposter wrote:
    Didn't the British Ambassador allude toTrump being brought down by an unrelated scandal?
  • imposter2.0
    Imposter wrote:
    Didn't the British Ambassador allude toTrump being brought down by an unrelated scandal?

Not seen the full text of what he said - but the Epstein/Trump Models/sex trafficking discussions have been floating around on twitter for a year or two, I don't think we've seen the last of it yet..
  • bianchimoon
    Imposter wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Not seen the full text of what he said - but the Epstein/Trump Models/sex trafficking discussions have been floating around on twitter for a year or two, I don't think we've seen the last of it yet..
    Might even get Pronce Andrew in there as well!
  • imposter2.0
    Imposter wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Might even get Pronce Andrew in there as well!

And Bill Clinton. 'Pronce' Andrew - has a certain ring to it... ;)
  • bianchimoon
    Having just seen the indictments read out, the NY prosecutors certainly seem to be acting seriously, unlike the Miami prosecutors, there'll be a lot of very worried 'famous friends' of Epstein taking note.
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    Don't NY prosecutors always take things seriously if they have links to trump, even if tenuous?
  • bianchimoon
    Don't NY prosecutors always take things seriously if they have links to trump, even if tenuous?
    .In his cables, Mr. Darroch described the White House as a “uniquely dysfunctional environment” and said Mr. Trump was an unpredictable character. “There is no filter,” he wrote. He also said the president faced the prospect of further disclosures that could lead to “disgrace and downfall.”

New York prosecutors will be doing the world a favour if they can implicate trump in Epstein’s activities and help bring him down. Trump will still have a core of voters that won’t believe or care what he’s done unfortunately. It may make it difficult for Fox News to allow opinion broadcasters to keep fawning to him. On a related note, Liam Fox is meeting the presidents daughter on Monday to personally apologise (the presidents daughter FFS) that’s the new relationship we have with the US in a nutshell.
  • kingstongraham
    Call me old fashioned, but I hope the President of the USA wasn't involved in Epstein's crimes.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Call me old fashioned, but I hope the President of the USA wasn't involved in Epstein's crimes.

There's another thing I hope the President of the USA isn't. Unfortunately it appears that he is.
  • imposter2.0
    In case there's any doubt about how far the rot might have set in, Epstein's partner/girlfriend/whatever is none other than Robert Maxwell's daughter Ghislaine. Alleged to be the 'madam' in the sex trafficking enterprise...
  • john80
    john80 Posts: 2,965
    Its like watching a group surviving in a pond that keeps losing water and getting smaller and more crazy. Maybe I am old fashioned but I can't think that it is normal to assist your other half to get his rocks of with other women.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,596
    Back to the ambassador spat. I like how Trump responds to being accused of insecurity. He acts insecurely.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    Isn't half the point that the spat is taking attention away from the Epstein link?
  • kingstongraham
    Isn't half the point that the spat is taking attention away from the Epstein link?

Looking at the Washington Post, the ambassador stuff is down at the bottom of the page, in the "World" section in between "Hong Kong leader says China extradition bill is ‘dead’ but declines to withdraw it" and "African mermaids existed long before Disney."
  • kingstongraham
    Fox News' main Epstein story is "Bill Clinton 'knows nothing' about financier Jeffrey Epstein's 'terrible crimes,' former president's spokesman says"
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,596
    Attempted, possibly.
    Failed.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,486
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Attempted, possibly.
    Failed.
    He's not given up yet.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,878
    I see he's not even pretending to hide his racism in his most recent tweet
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Have to say it but in this instance he is right!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Lagrange wrote:
    Sorry, which bit he right about? I don’t think telling someone born in the US to go back to their own country is right.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Lagrange wrote:
    Sorry, which bit he right about? I don’t think telling someone born in the US to go back to their own country is right.

it is right, far right!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,486
    I see he's not even pretending to hide his racism in his most recent tweet

I'm not sure Scotland or Germany would have him back.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition