sungod Posts: 16,547
edited June 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

coffee, meeting that i will walk out of due to tedium, more coffee
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, still September/ October ish here, but things are brightening up new wheels being delivered today.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    WFH and the ferkin wife decided to get up early for work :( and it’s still ferkin raining
  • Morning. Lovely here so just having my usual porridge and tea then be heading out for a ride. Work tonight so need to get everything done this morning.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    Morning

Damp and drizzly here. In a moment of madness I decided to ride all the way to work this morning on my winter/wet weather bike. Going home is going to be a slog, hope the weather improves a bit.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, very damp here and quite breezy but very grey so if the wind drops it'll turn sticky.

Usual nonsense of work then no idea whats occurring tonight
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    Bit tired. Junior hound was causing some minor mayhem last night.

But on with the show at work - last couple of round 1 minion interviews to do then it's an apprentice style decision time as to who goes through to the next round of the process. Just need to sort that out by tomorrow as I'm headed North on Thursday evening to do more on the house which goes on the market end of the week.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Dentist this morning. Out for a pint in Wimbledon Village later.
    Which college was Stropteen looking at yesterday Stevo? Is it A levels next year?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    Lovely day here. Spent the most of it grass cutting :roll:
    Can't shake this bloody head cold - sore throat. If my voice gets any deeper and raspier, i'll sound like a cross between Barry White and Joe Cocker.

Onwards and sideways.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!