Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

wednesday is mostly helical

sungodsungod Posts: 13,885
edited June 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

coffee, meeting that i will walk out of due to tedium, more coffee
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

• lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, still September/ October ish here, but things are brightening up new wheels being delivered today.
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,215
    WFH and the ferkin wife decided to get up early for work :( and it’s still ferkin raining
  • Morning. Lovely here so just having my usual porridge and tea then be heading out for a ride. Work tonight so need to get everything done this morning.
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 9,875
    Morning, dry here just about. Still doing DIY and looking after the Dog may go for run later.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • thistle_thistle_ Posts: 5,696
    Morning

Damp and drizzly here. In a moment of madness I decided to ride all the way to work this morning on my winter/wet weather bike. Going home is going to be a slog, hope the weather improves a bit.
  • step83step83 Posts: 4,132
    Morning, very damp here and quite breezy but very grey so if the wind drops it'll turn sticky.

Usual nonsense of work then no idea whats occurring tonight
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 47,090
    Bit tired. Junior hound was causing some minor mayhem last night.

But on with the show at work - last couple of round 1 minion interviews to do then it's an apprentice style decision time as to who goes through to the next round of the process. Just need to sort that out by tomorrow as I'm headed North on Thursday evening to do more on the house which goes on the market end of the week.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinbhopkinb Posts: 7,074
    Dentist this morning. Out for a pint in Wimbledon Village later.
    Which college was Stropteen looking at yesterday Stevo? Is it A levels next year?
  • pinnopinno Posts: 43,342
    Lovely day here. Spent the most of it grass cutting :roll:
    Can't shake this bloody head cold - sore throat. If my voice gets any deeper and raspier, i'll sound like a cross between Barry White and Joe Cocker.

Onwards and sideways.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!