edited June 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

another nippy 'summer' day, at least it looks dry, ridey, coffee, cakey

later shall be dauphiné
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Good night out in Ludlow last night means a foggy start, I’m off on the Shropshire highland ride today, should be great in the sun :)
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    listening to The Smiths while packing bags in Dublin.

Home then Sunday roast then snoring

Highly succesful trip.

#success
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, tight attire on, bike appears ready, rider less so. Pedal coffee cake then some form of walk.
  • Yep same here, ride planned. Just need the vino collapso to clear system first...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    Cousin has a birthday today so off over to the badlands of South London this afternoon. It's nearly warm enough for a BBQ.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Traditional slow start is being enjoyed, second cup of tea down so nearly time for a coffee. Off to the old dear’s to look at some paperwork shortly. She’s off to St Reatham so should warn her to be wary of shouty blue estate cars.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,
    Traditional slow start is being enjoyed, second cup of tea down so nearly time for a coffee. Off to the old dear’s to look at some paperwork shortly. She’s off to St Reatham so should warn her to be wary of shouty blue estate cars.
    Good guess, I will be in the outer edges of SW16 later on. I'll keep the audible early warning system on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Slow start, walked dog as usual. Friends round for lunch. Sunday roast for dinner.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Lovely day here. Spoilt by kiddies party.

Laters (If I survive)
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Just back from a Sunday noodle, splendid it was too. Bit nippy in the hills but lovely and sunny. Shame forecast for week is dire, flaming June indeed....
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Pinno wrote:
    Lovely day here. Spoilt by kiddies party.

Laters (If I survive)

Pressure washer them, not only silences them but is great fun too.

45 miles pedalled stumbled across a surreal village of Stewartby, felt like it was straight out the 50's pristine lawns, 50's style houses all neatly painted, some giant brick chimney stacks from the brickworks, strange but nice/

Used the "winter" wheels so no whoosh woosh noises.
  • pinno
    Step83 wrote:
    ...no whoosh woosh noises.

There's hope for you.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Evening
    Convinced gf to go on the bike ride she suggested a couple of weeks ago then bailed on. Only managed 3 cafe stops, but have perfected starting Strava while eating an ice cream and riding.
    Sunny all day, bit breezy where we went. Seems like it's been raining at home most of the day :D
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    A rather pleasant bimble in the middle of the day, inc coffee stop at a really friendly pub. Coffee only, ok with a 'free' chocolate mint. Beers later. We managed to hit the best weather window, as has gone grey and cold now. How long until the summer solstice? Forecast for next several days is 'kin poor.
  • pinno
    orraloon wrote:
    Forecast for next several days is 'kin poor.

Not here it isn't.
    Stunning sunset over Arran this evening.