Cycling along the Llyn peninsula

freakychurchill
freakychurchill Posts: 82
edited June 2019 in Your pics and vids
So decided to do a bike ride along the Llyn peninsula the original plan was to go from Bangor to Trefor (where I found a cheap hostal to stay) dump my stuff and head back out to do the rest. The weather however was crap so by the time I got to Trefor I was soaked but was happy to find the place I was staying was amazing and the weather had started to improve so I headed back out and up to the old granite quarry in Trefor. Heading up was tough work and I jumped a gate but assumed it was ok as the map showed there was a path. Heading up was very steep so I stated walking and not long after I heard shouting from these to guys in hi viz jackets saying I should not be there. I said I was fine and to my surprise they started running towards me which did not worry me as I headed down hill and easily lost them and turned out they where only upset because I used the wrong entrance. After this I headed back to my campsite and watched the champions league final on my phone as the local pub did not have a tv and after many beers I celebrated a Liverpool win and went to bed. The next morning the weather was awful but thankfully had the wind with me and was soon back at Bangor but was soaked. Despite the weather I had fun and looking forward to doing something else soon. Did a short video of my bit of a trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX3CkhECr3k

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    8)
    Another nice video, freaky.
    Looks like you travelled very light for this trip.

Out of interest, what camera and editing software do you use for your videos?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • JBA wrote:
    8)
    Another nice video, freaky.
    Looks like you travelled very light for this trip.

Out of interest, what camera and editing software do you use for your videos?

Thanks I did not need much stuff as the place I stayed had most things and a shop just down the road. I use a Go pro session for recording and movie maker which is free with windows to edit my videos