wednesday perfecting plutonium pineapple projectile

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,431
edited June 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

coffee, much coffee, not decided what else i shall do today, other than provide elegance and panache, as usual
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, another day at work I’ve just realised why the month June is called flaming, flaming rain, flaming winds, where is flaming June? ,best get off to work
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    WFH, so pleasant slower start

Later is an organised trail run with the running club, so organised fun - always makes me nervous
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Off to a free Full English brekkie at our advisors so good start to the day. It'll probably all go downhill from there.

@LD - its sunny and warm down here. I did my bit for global warming last night by going for a drive just for the hell of it, so with any luck the effects will spread Northwards.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Dry here after yesterdays constant rain but now windy as. So, planned ride gonna be a leg burner - and that's in addition to all the hills. Still, better than being in work....
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Drying out here too, luckily I have a ride planned tomor...

Best not jinx it.

Gym this morning followed by prepping a beef bourguignon, I thought I'd be able to sneak the other half of the bottle or red this evening but wifey insisted a full bottle went in to it.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, loafing at home taken a day off for reasons I won't go into.

Dog footrest is active may go for a pedal later to clear the head, may go smash the shed thats falling down later vent some anger etc.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Step83 wrote:
    Morning, loafing at home taken a day off for reasons I won't go into.

...and why ever not?
    Can't you smassh the shed up, set alight to it and then chu...

It's shaping up to be a sh1t summer.
    However, BLT is being consumed.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • step83
    Pinno wrote:
    ...and why ever not?
    Can't you smassh the shed up, set alight to it and then chu...

It's shaping up to be a sh1t summer.
    However, BLT is being consumed.

Laters

I doubt we want to be dragging my mental health amongst other things into here.

Shed plan is smash them burn, burning in situ will result in trees burning which backing onto a working forest isn't going to go down to well
  • Well back from my ride, 62miles and 5000ft of climbing so my legs are aching now. Had a lovely moment though, I rode past a big group on the seafront who were posing for a photo, must have been 25 of them all lined up 3 deep with a photographer in front. As I rode past I shouted "cheese" and they all cracked up laughing and cheering.

I guess you had to be there....
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Well back from my ride, 62miles and 5000ft of climbing so my legs are aching now. Had a lovely moment though, I rode past a big group on the seafront who were posing for a photo, must have been 25 of them all lined up 3 deep with a photographer in front. As I rode past I shouted "cheese" and they all cracked up laughing and cheering.

I guess you had to be there....
    If you had your nob out at the time that is comedy gold
  • As far as I could tell, none were equipped with telescopes so wouldn't have made much difference if I had.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    just wondering if anyone here has seen my wallet and my sunglasses?

#justwondering
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    Might be under the remains of the shed. Spent the last hour smashing it to bits with a lump hammer and a fubar.
    Debating piling it up an burning it or being sensible and taking it to the tip.
  • Matthewfalle
    Step83 wrote:
    Might be under the remains of the shed. Spent the last hour smashing it to bits with a lump hammer and a fubar.

burn the motherfukkker.

you know what to do with the embers

#burnitburnitburnitnow

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    just wondering if anyone here has seen my wallet and my sunglasses?

#justwondering

found them in a box full of bandages from Gulf 1. Not sure why they were there, but hey.......

#joy

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83

Nope?

Ill probably pile it all into the Kubelwagen save dealing with annoyed neighbours and forest rangers.
  • Matthewfalle
    Step83 wrote:

Nope?

Ill probably pile it all into the Kubelwagen save dealing with annoyed neighbours and forest rangers.

nah. over the fence it goes.

#environmentaldisposal

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Step83 wrote:
    Stick it on freecycle/facebook as free firewood, collection only.
  • pinno
    Post it to MF so he can set it alight and chuck it into the neighbours garden.

I could do that but it's just fields. The farmer (who is Dutch and quite open minded) would just have his thoughts that i'm a bit bonkers confirmed.
  • pinno
    As far as I could tell, none were equipped with telescopes so wouldn't have made much difference if I had.
    Chilly ride?