tuesday at enhanced radiation levels

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    real men use chainsaws

There's no doubting that he's a real man, it's just not the best idea to let him loose with a chainsaw.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    You country folk with your chainsaws. I just have gas.
    I suppose come the apocalypse I'll be knocking on your door. Hmmm. Makes note to buy wood burner and chainsaw.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    hopkinb wrote:
    I suppose come the apocalypse I'll be knocking on your door. Hmmm. Makes note to buy wood burner and chainsaw.
    Some of us can only dream of having gas
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    TLW1 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    My mum and brother have both wood and gas, in the half way house of Cov. They both come and take wood from the massive free pile of split logs on Wimbledon common, from all the woodland management. Takes a couple of years to season apparently, but it burns well.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Pinno wrote:
    real men use chainsaws

There's no doubting that he's a real man, it's just not the best idea to let him loose with a chainsaw.

tbh, its not best to let him loose with anything more than a butter knife ......

#ouchbuggeranyonegotaplaster?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    anyone else watching 10 o'clock bbc news piece to camera by John Pienaar and the guy standing behing him waving anti brexit placards?

#genius

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    My mum and brother have both wood and gas, in the half way house of Cov. They both come and take wood from the massive free pile of split logs on Wimbledon common, from all the woodland management. Takes a couple of years to season apparently, but it burns well.

Half way to what? Manchester?
  • tlw1
    hopkinb wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Thankfully my parents and next door neighbour both have woodlands but no log burners :)
  • tlw1
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Half way to what? Manchester?
    Driving time?
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Thankfully my parents and next door neighbour both have woodlands but no log burners :)

Fancy a trip to Wimbledon common? (Ooer mister).
    I got a van with toe hitch and can get a large trailer.
    Whilst we are there, we'll convert some of that weak Landan beea into gas.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Fancy a trip to Wimbledon common? (Ooer mister).
    I got a van with toe hitch and can get a large trailer.
    Whilst we are there, we'll convert some of that weak Landan beea into gas.

a toe hitch? is that attached to the foot hitch?

#anatomy&physiology

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.