LEAVE Change UK and save your country!!!

tailwindhome
tailwindhome Posts: 18,929
edited June 2019 in The cake stop
Jessica Elgot
@jessicaelgot

Change UK poised for slew of resignations today- though at least 5 are determined to continue. Bitter arguments on tactics, personality clashes and a comprehensive battering by the Lib Dems seems to have done for them. We expect to know more mid-afternoon.
“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!

Comments

• bonzo_banana
    bonzo_banana Posts: 256
    Like many others I predicted Change UK would be an absolute disaster at the polls and nothing can save it. A waste of time and effort. If you want a party completely for the EU then the Liberal Democrats clearly owns that political real estate. Dead man walking basically, probably be completely forgotten in a year from now but there will be a few months of death throes to irritate us. It's complete failure means the brand is tainted anyway why even fight its death. When you have a big dump in the forest you don't pitch your tent next to it.
  • Undemocratic remoaners crashing and burning :lol::lol::lol:
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,929
    Henry Zeffman

Verified account

@hzeffman
    2m2 minutes ago
    More
    BREAKING: Anna Soubry is now the leader of Change UK. The party has four other MPs: Chris Leslie, Joan Ryan, Mike Gapes and Ann Coffey. The other six have quit
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,673
    Undemocratic remoaners crashing and burning :lol::lol::lol:
    I note the popping up of the agitprop botster. Funny that.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,221
    Undemocratic remoaners crashing and burning :lol::lol::lol:

Isn't that the way you'd describe the Conservative party?
  • Undemocratic remoaners crashing and burning :lol::lol::lol:

Isn't that the way you'd describe the Conservative party?

Pretty close to that hence why they are not getting mine and millions of others votes until they change. October 31st is their day of reckoning
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,623
    If they're so undemocratic, how come all these nasty remainers were elected to parliament after the referendum? I mean it's not as if any of them pretended to be leavers. The electorate chose to elect a parliament with more remainers than leavers, so who's fault is it?
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Well at least they're changing something, if not the UK :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,623
    Chukka Umunna has now joined the Lib Dems. At a press conference he was jokingly introduced as their new head of branding for the next London Mayoral elections. Owen Jones is outraged about this for some reason, so Chukka must have got something right.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    rjsterry wrote:
    Chukka Umunna has now joined the Lib Dems. At a press conference he was jokingly introduced as their new head of branding for the next London Mayoral elections. Owen Jones is outraged about this for some reason, so Chukka must have got something right.
    Well done Chukka. I know how satisfying it can be winding up leftie bellends :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]