Reviews Section - lack of Search functionality

Hi - quick question (apologies if it has been asked before on here).
I've noticed that since the update, the Review section no longer has a filter function (the ability to search for price/rating/year of review).
I don't want to dredge through 140+ pages of reviews.
Is it just me, or is the same for everyone else? :?: (Currently on a MacBook Pro)
2007 Felt Q720 (the ratbike)
2012 Cube Ltd SL (the hardtail XC 26er)
2014 Lapierre Zesty TR 329 (the full-sus 29er)

• oli_adminoli_admin Posts: 54
    Hey Long Time Lurker,

Thanks for the feedback. You're right, we've yet to implement the filtering on our reviews and I can fully understand this is frustrating. On the other hand, our keyword search has been vastly improved, so if you know the name of the bike you're looking for you should be able to find it much faster.

Our development team is aware of this and they'll be putting a fix in place as soon as possible. Thank you
  • Long_Time_LurkerLong_Time_Lurker Posts: 1,068
    Oli Admin wrote:
    Our development team is aware of this and they'll be putting a fix in place as soon as possible. Thank you
    Cheers - thanks for the response.
    2007 Felt Q720 (the ratbike)
    2012 Cube Ltd SL (the hardtail XC 26er)
    2014 Lapierre Zesty TR 329 (the full-sus 29er)
  • Giant VernGiant Vern Posts: 14
    Oli Admin wrote:
    Cheers - thanks for the response.

Any update on this? The review section is basically un-useable for me without the filters to find what you actually need. Basically I want to sort by number of stars and filter by price. Any help would be welcome!
    Proper Planning & Preparation Prevents Properly Poor Performance