Prologue in the Flech du Sud

specialgueststar
specialgueststar Posts: 3,418
edited May 2019 in Pro race
3.25 km ! The last guys average speed was less than 20 mph?

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,778

20% ramp in it that never drops below 10% I guess it's too short for the slow climb to be compensated for? Say if it was 4.5 k long?
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • ridgerider
    ridgerider Posts: 2,851

20% ramp in it that never drops below 10%

Don't be so modest MD...you could have done well in that!
    Half man, Half bike
  • mididoctors
    Ridgerider wrote:

20% ramp in it that never drops below 10%

Don't be so modest MD...you could have done well in that!

No I couldn't.
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • ridgerider
    ridgerider Posts: 2,851
    nah...it would be a doddle following your showing in that flat stage in the Giro last week. :D
    Half man, Half bike
  • specialgueststar
    specialgueststar Posts: 3,418
    Montee Dieswee on further inspection
  • mididoctors
    Ridgerider wrote:
    nah...it would be a doddle following your showing in that flat stage in the Giro last week. :D

True I blitzed that stage like it anit no thing

That flat stage was not only flat but also smooooth .the tarmac on those roads is just optimum. Rich95 nailed it . It was the ONE stage repeat ONE stage a club rider may have clung on.