Pinnacle Neon 4

arcothfc
arcothfc Posts: 11
edited May 2019 in Commuting general
Picked this up in mid march to replace my old Subway 1 , used it since then to commute 3-4 times a week and what a difference!! Commutes only about 3 miles but all downhill in and all up hill home . The pinnacle is so much lighter and faster than the subway !! No longer sweating and jelly legs when i get home ,even went out to North Berwick and back the other sunday and still got back in time to spend the afternoon watching football and drinking beer :lol: round trip of 45 miles couldn't have done that on the old subway :D

Comments

• mrkev83
    mrkev83 Posts: 184
    arcothfc wrote:
    Picked this up in mid march to replace my old Subway 1 , used it since then to commute 3-4 times a week and what a difference!! Commutes only about 3 miles but all downhill in and all up hill home . The pinnacle is so much lighter and faster than the subway !! No longer sweating and jelly legs when i get home ,even went out to North Berwick and back the other sunday and still got back in time to spend the afternoon watching football and drinking beer :lol: round trip of 45 miles couldn't have done that on the old subway :D

Some of the Pinnacles are absolute bargains. Good to see someone enjoying there commute
    http://www.strava.com/athletes/mrkev83

Built for comfort... Not for speed