On One Space Chicken owners?

luv2ride
luv2ride Posts: 2,367
edited May 2019 in Road buying advice
Hi. Anyone got one?
I'm tempted by the 650b version but meaningful reviews seem hard to come by online. Interested to hear what owners think, and particularly views on the "real world" tyre clearance - the Planet X site has conflicting info on this?

Cheers
L2R

PX just said in an email they'd sold more of these last week than their previous best seller, the EC-130 aero bike, so someone is buying them :wink:
Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...

Comments

• w00dster
    w00dster Posts: 880
    Might be worth having a look on Singletrackworld forum. A handle of threads have been on the site over the last couple of years.
    Also worth noting that Brant is a regular contributor on that forum, he's one of the designers, very experienced in mountain biking. He made a comment along the lines of "the guys in the sales office have to be conservative on their tyre sizing". That was for a different gravel frame, but I can see how there may be different tyre sizes on their website.
    I'd love one myself, look awesome.
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...