friday aiding the state in oppression

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited May 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

coffee, relax, lab, discuss how to explain barking gmc punter of gmc punter of gmc to tentacle of gmc, probably more coffee, early bail expected
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    WFH as my car is at the dealers, will cycle back first exercise for nearly 2 weeks and still feel shoot :(

Later was meant to be local TT but think I may give it a miss
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    TLW1 wrote:
    I'm planning on going, you won't come last :mrgreen:
    You could always offer to marshall at the pub halfway along? It's the only course I've done where the marshalls are directing you with a pint in their other hand.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Pineapple for breakfast. Lazing and trying to make laptop talk to teh internetz from the hotel.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Lazy start. Bike. Chiropractor session. Bike. Home. Potter. Wait for the bank holiday clouds to roll in. Plan.
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    I'm planning on going, you won't come last :mrgreen:
    You could always offer to marshall at the pub halfway along? It's the only course I've done where the marshalls are directing you with a pint in their other hand.
    Oohhh an option. Didn’t even cycle back from the dealers
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pineapple for breakfast. Lazing and trying to make laptop talk to teh internetz from the hotel.
    Locked out of systems after 3 tries following instructions. Not sure whose ineptitude has caused this. Not massively bothered, but have sent email to IT using work phone insinuating that it is definitely not my bumbling incompetence that has led to me having to sit in the hotel garden in the sunshine idly whilst watching the good burghers of Düsseldorf go about their business. :roll:
  • thistle_
    hopkinb wrote:
    Locked out of systems after 3 tries following instructions. Not sure whose ineptitude has caused this. Not massively bothered, but have sent email to IT using work phone insinuating that it is definitely not my bumbling incompetence that has led to me having to sit in the hotel garden in the sunshine idly whilst watching the good burghers of Düsseldorf go about their business. :roll:
    I'll remember that trick if I ever get sent somewhere sunny again.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, stuffy head etc still this bug is a pest. drove in probably a good idea given my state of random dizzy spells its some what safer than a pedal.
    Colleagues are thankful I'm back solely because office weirdo isn't coming over to them all the time, I don't like him an I've made it clear many times so it works. Likely me describing to him ways I could kill him in the office worked a treat.

Anyway onward to doing sod all today, may play some F1 sim stuff for research purposes.

Hoppy, leave the laptop in the sun for a while so it heats up (with it turned on) itll go into thermal shutdown mode over an over ;)
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, just been threatened with being sued and losing my job by someone, I thought today would be less stressful! :shock:

Might sneak off early and go for a pint to celebrate my big win yesterday
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Nice one Hoppy.
    That's a bit long drawn out Step; just chuck the frikkin thing in the pool/use it as a beer mat/piddle on it/get some drunk Bergher to sit on the thing/bounce it off the balcony.
    oxoman wrote:
    On a high note raised fair bit of dosh for prostate cancer uk...

Excellent.

Me in the Sticks today me. You know the rest.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao

just stuffed my knee in tripping over my boots in the office while dancing.

someone has also taken all my goodwill for them and slung it in the bin in one hit. zerofuckks now being given in that direction.

and thats about it.

top work Oxo!
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Well done Oxo!

Whats the current fad with plaques stating that gin is good? "If at fist you don't succeed, try try a gin" is one that MNrs HD stuck on the kitchen wall.

Well I tried, and tried, and tried again... And now my head hurts.

Major task of the day is to pursuance the above MrsHD that a stages power meter is a necessity!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    ciao

someone has also taken all my goodwill for them and slung it in the bin in one hit. zerofuckks now being given in that direction.

and thats about it.

top work Oxo!

No hashtags? Thank **** thats died a death.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    ciao

and thats about it.

top work Oxo!

#hashtag
  • Matthewfalle
    ciao

and thats about it.

top work Oxo!

#forgetfulness
    #normalityrestored
    #knee

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Well done Oxo, link to fundraising page?

Relatively relaxed day in the office, the minions are running on their hamster wheels with minimal intervention so I'm reviewing some stuff in between making up the calorie deficit from pedalling. Tonight's ride home should be nice and warm for a change and the long weekend is getting close so for some reason I feel the need to burn some super unleaded tomorrow :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    HaydenM wrote:
    Morning, just been threatened with being sued and losing my job by someone, I thought today would be less stressful! :shock:
    Was that one of those trees that answers back?
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Fitting new roof bars to car this avo, ready for transporting kayaks down to Kimmerage Bay on Saturday.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Stevo_666
    HaydenM wrote:
    I don't think he knows the Arsenal back 4.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    HaydenM wrote:
    ...my big win...

What 'big win'?
  • step83
    Is he buying us cake, or a pint?
  • tlw1
    Step83 wrote:
    It’s big so I want both
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    It’s big so I want both
    If it's that big, hookers n blow need to feature.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    HaydenM wrote:
    I was wondering about that too. Although he did mention old people that are as immobile as trees but answer back.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Pinno wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:
    ...my big win...

What 'big win'?

Politics. I win, made many monies and look very diligent, whilst also exposing a few mistakes, backstabbing and lies. Yay for me
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Excellent, well done Oxo.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Excellent, well done Oxo.
    Seconded.
  • hopkinb
    Yep. Well done oxo.

I'm hanging around waiting for the highlights of the skinny men riding up hills.

Dog and daughter were pleased by my return at least.
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:
    Yep. Well done oxo.

I'm hanging around waiting for the highlights of the skinny men riding up hills.

Dog and daughter were pleased by my return at least.

currently watching it on iPlayer

#heddlu

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Last climb of the day at the Giro was brutal. It took no prisoners.