Chpt3 JJ

2»

Comments

• svetty
    svetty Posts: 1,904
    amrushton wrote:
    And yet Russia who are currently the Kings of state sponsored doping (other sponsors may be available) get a slapped wrist and no one here huffs about them. Other people become misty eyed when Pantani is mentioned and prob others are happy to drive in VAG cars or fly on Boeing aircraft yet somehow find David Millar to be a public enemy

because he's a hypocritical lying doping cheat making money out of something that you can directly influence and as a cyclist should want to influence

#doper
    #cheat
    #moralcompass
    And you never peddle your pet b0llocks beliefs on here and seek to influence people - including beginners ?
    Moral compass? Ha!

#hypocrite
    FFS! Harden up and grow a pair :D
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Svetty wrote:
    amrushton wrote:
    And yet Russia who are currently the Kings of state sponsored doping (other sponsors may be available) get a slapped wrist and no one here huffs about them. Other people become misty eyed when Pantani is mentioned and prob others are happy to drive in VAG cars or fly on Boeing aircraft yet somehow find David Millar to be a public enemy

because he's a hypocritical lying doping cheat making money out of something that you can directly influence and as a cyclist should want to influence

#doper
    #cheat
    #moralcompass
    And you never peddle your pet b0llocks beliefs on here and seek to influence people - including beginners ?
    Moral compass? Ha!

#hypocrite

no - its a discursive forum, much like a pub. we're here to discuss things and share opinions - not follow the party line like sheep.

i don't inject things into my body to cheat other people out of their livlihoods and dreams then tell lies about it then expect people to fund my lifestyle.

#doper
    #cheat
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Miller's ok - I like him. I know he cheated, but he paid the price and it's done with. Leave him alone ffs.
  • stueys
    stueys Posts: 1,332
    Svetty wrote:
    amrushton wrote:

#doper
    #cheat
    #moralcompass
    Moral compass? Ha!

#hypocrite

no - its a discursive forum, much like a pub. we're here to discuss things and share opinions - not follow the party line like sheep.

i don't inject things into my body to cheat other people out of their livlihoods and dreams then tell lies about it then expect people to fund my lifestyle.

#doper
    #cheat

No, a discussion is debating view points, being informed by others opinion and stating your own. Ideally informed by facts. All you’ve done so far is continually repeat rhetoric, with added hashtags for some reason
  • Matthewfalle
    what rhetoric? are ypu saying that MFs opinions are rhetoric? Seriously?

#rhetoric
    #doper
    #cheat

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • stueys
    stueys Posts: 1,332
    what rhetoric? are ypu saying that MFs opinions are rhetoric? Seriously?

#rhetoric
    #doper
    #cheat

Sorry, forgot to add repetitive
  • Matthewfalle
    #liar

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Svetty wrote:
    amrushton wrote:

#doper
    #cheat
    #moralcompass
    Moral compass? Ha!

#hypocrite

You need help
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • FatTed
    FatTed Posts: 1,205
    Svetty wrote:
    amrushton wrote:

#doper
    #cheat
    #moralcompass
    Moral compass? Ha!

#hypocrite

You need help

#needhelp
  • Wayne Plunger
    Wayne Plunger Posts: 444
    #anotherthreadgoesoffonatangent
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    Hi
    Has anyone bought a Chpt3 JJ (jersey jacket)

I have read about them and wondered is it the next gabba, or something different, would it replace a original alpha jersey or jacket?
    it does look quite cool

Cheers

it is the same in terms of choice of fabric and cut etc as far as I know. It's just styled differently.
  • poptart242
    poptart242 Posts: 531
    Anyway, it looks like quite a nice Gabba. I don't think I'd pay the premium myself, but if it were a straight shoot-out between the two I'd go with the JJ.

Do I add a hashtag now?
  • Wayne Plunger
    Wayne Plunger Posts: 444
    Poptart242 wrote:
    Anyway, it looks like quite a nice Gabba. I don't think I'd pay the premium myself, but if it were a straight shoot-out between the two I'd go with the JJ.

Do I add a hashtag now?

#ifyoufeeltheneedto
  • spannerdude
    spannerdude Posts: 56
    Poptart242 wrote:

Do I add a hashtag now?

Wow someone has commented on the original thread topic
  • ttf
    ttf Posts: 10
    I've got one and can vouch that it's absolutely worth the money. It's quite different to the Gabba, actually (I own one so can make a direct comparison).

The J/J isn't waterproof like the Gabba, but instead it's made from foam-like layers. It sounds odd but in practice is a real game-changer and very different to anything i've used before. All of the reviews on their site are true, it keeps your temperature perfect in such a huge range of temperatures - I've stayed warm at 1C with a merino base layer or two and can comfortably wear it on days like today at around 15C without overheating. https://chpt3.com/products/chpt-j-j-jer ... 9475801162

Shipping with CHPT3 was fast and free - can wholeheartedly recommend.
  • I have one and it is incredible. Used it through the winter from minus 5 to plus 10. Sold all my other jackets as they were rendered obsolete, one of which was a Castelli Alpha ROS. Worth every penny and when you consider the versatility its actually quite cheap. Believe the reviews.