Giro 2019, Stage 7: Vasto - L'Aquila 185 km *Spoilers*

13»

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,646
    Rojas takes a flyer on the down hill
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091
    Rojas gets back on!

And attacks. Nuts racing today.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,132
    Someone's gone too early...
  • He could well have this
  • kingstongraham
    Someone's gone too early...
    Shows how much I know.

Bilbao takes it. From Gallopin and Formolo
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,741
    Formolo: Dumber than a bag of spanners. Chase everybody, including the knackered Rojas but leave the obvious danger man Bilbao go.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    Peloton at 1 min and change
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    Weird one that.
  • mididoctors
    Fast stage
  • mididoctors
    Weird one that.

Lot of tatical dynamics on GC early in the day. Got complex
  • mididoctors
    Trek rode for UAE as a favour?
  • kingstongraham
    Weird one that.

Simple analysis - everyone was knackered
  • mididoctors
    I wish sunweb went back to their old strip. Always getting them confused with trek
  • joey54321
    joey54321 Posts: 1,297
    Anyone know why (or guess) Trek rode? Seems to make no sense to me.
  • mididoctors
    joey54321 wrote:
    no one knows
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091
    joey54321 wrote:
    no one knows

Everyone knackered so took their radios out in case they were told to do something energetic and ended up not having a clue what was going on?