monday doing the entropy tango

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,437
edited May 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

climby long ride to haria and back, hoping for light headwind, was a bugger last time, and a strong tailwind back, much scoffing along the way
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, well it’s been a bit milder here since the wind dropped yesterday, I’m still in Nottingham, home tomorrow all being well
    Hope you all have a good week
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Got to love a bank holiday Monday, ensure a decent social Sunday in the pub :)

Long run with a pal as we prep for the trail marathon, not feeling the love but the dog will enjoy it.

Then should really do some jobs
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    trainspotting coffee. off to work in an hour. intend to drink wine upon return.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Tepid shower this morning, something's up with the boiler. Came down to investigate and found tea spilt everywhere including over the dishes I washed last night.
    Need a reboot button.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon, fun weekend of pedalling in this annoying crap cold weather. One odd issue cropped up which means I now need a new seatpost of all things so need to look over my bike fit numbers and purchase things, faff that is.

Still chunk of a cow called Angus later along with some local beers.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Back in the reassuringly noisy and built up place we call home. All the green, birdsong etc were getting a bit claustrophobic.
    Went out on a bike ride this morning but had to bail early because Mrs H3's "arms really hurt" on the gravel.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    hopkinb wrote:
    had to bail early because Mrs H3's "arms really hurt" on the gravel.
    You sure she said arms?

Boiler fixed: 12 years of crud cleaned out of the condensate pot.
    Went and saw the "Most Evel Knievels in one place" world record attempt this afternoon, proper British bank holiday activities.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,168
    Evening,

Decent lie in followed by big clearing out day including study and starting on the loft. Only just managed to fit all the junk in car for the trip to the tip. I can see the loft developing into a bit of a project, but will be pretty satisfying.

3 day week ahead as headed North on Thursday night to talk to estate agents and give more stuff to charity.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    Anyone want a Piano?

Chilly start with showers turned lovely and sunny as the wind dropped and the sun came out.
    Swallows have arrived.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb wrote:
    had to bail early because Mrs H3's "arms really hurt" on the gravel.
    You sure she said arms?
    Yep, because I got the stare and the huff for scorning such a pathetic excuse for cutting short a thigh shredding 16 kilometre ride at 14 kph. Apparently it was genuine though, so cut it short we did. She's not mentioned sore arms or wrists since mind you.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    finished work - huzzah! 2 days instructing mtb here we come!

#armylife
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,437
    Pinno wrote:
    Anyone want a Piano?
    just drop it on the morris marina that may, boris, mogg, and farage are dogging in
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • hopkinb
    sungod wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Anyone want a Piano?
    just drop it on the morris marina that may, boris, mogg, and farage are dogging in
    Grooooggh. Confessions of a Westminster rabble-rouser starring Robin Askwith as Theresa May, Cyril Smith as Boris Johnston, Blakey from On the Buses as Smugg, Kermit as Farridge.