IP Blocked

shortfall
shortfall Posts: 3,288
When attempting to post I have today started getting a warning that my IP has been blocked and a link to Spamhaus. I can only post if I use a VPN. Is this a genuine alert? I haven't clicked on the link. Using adblock Browser on android but problem same on Chrome.

Comments

• Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    It is not Adblock plus because I use that all the time and only very rarely have difficulties. Try and reset your router. Switch it off and switch it back on again - secret IT remedy!
  • shortfall
    Will give it a go.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    It's definitely you Shortfall :D
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • figbat
    figbat Posts: 680
    Same for me - started yesterday and is whilst I am connected though my work network.

EDIT - although clearly it is fixed now (or the IP address has changed).
    Cube Reaction GTC Pro 29 for the lumpy stuff
    Cannondale Synapse alloy with 'guards for the winter roads
    Fuji Altamira 2.7 for the summer roads
    Trek 830 Mountain Track frame turned into a gravel bike - for anywhere & everywhere
  • shortfall
    FWIW the issue I was having went away on its own but someone else commented on suffering the same problem in Cake Shop earlier.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    I had this issue this afternoon using my mobile phone data connection. I swapped to a WiFi hotspot and got the same message (but different IP address).
    At home now (some hours later) and it works fine.
  • joe2008
    joe2008 Posts: 1,531
    Oh good thought it was just me...

obviously sorted now!
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    Happened to me too
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    I keep getting this aswell when using my work network. I have to fill in a form with Spamhaus to get it unblocked every time / day.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk