Feeling shoot Sunday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited April 2019 in The bottom bracket
Body is broken so shoot sleep

Today is catching up with the f1 then shuffle with the dog and a pig based breakfast to replace calories lost yesterday through running and a crap run :(

Later is local

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    TLW1 wrote:

Today is catching up with the f1 then shuffle with the dog and a pig based breakfast to replace calories lost yesterday through running and a crap run :(

Later is local
    Looked like a decent run to me, most wouldn't have finished it.

Bike race later this morning, looks like it might be cold and damp.
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:

Later is local
    Looked like a decent run to me, most wouldn't have finished it.
    :D autocorrect - should have said tum!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,434
    'ning

ride far, eat much, bask
    TLW1 wrote:
    ...dog and a pig based breakfast ...
    are you sure that's wise? they can be a bit hard to digest, in your enervated condition might lead to a severe case of collywobbles
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    9.5 hours running? That's a long long way. Loon.

Off out for a ride. Might just hit 3 figures metric.
  • thistle_
    sungod wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    ...dog and a pig based breakfast ...
    are you sure that's wise? they can be a bit hard to digest, in your enervated condition might lead to a severe case of collywobbles
    Especially the dog
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Who said anything about 9.5 hours running?
    Where?
    Who, TLW?

Calm today. Even a bit of brightness. We shall be going to the beach at low tide to hunt Woozles.
    First, baking bread and general house hold chores.

Later, last of the classics.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Pinno wrote:
    Later, last of the classics.
    Never knew you held the Man U v Chelsea fixture in such high regard.

The dog is sleeping on my feet so don't want to move for a bit, so just as well I have my cup of coffee to hand. A spot more sorting out of the crap in the study needed later today, suppose I should get it done. And there's a bit of F1 and football apparently.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Afternoon, well it’s bloody windy again ,but at least it’s dry been for a ride on the new bike, stopped a couple of times to alter the saddle it’s now spot on , it’s a comfortable ride and it feels fast it’s a pity I have been in a head wind the majority of the time
    Just waiting for my roast, ahh bugger I have to cook it janes at work until 3 o’clock
  • hopkinb
    Ride rode. Found some people to ride with, but ended up on wind break duty, though had to sit up frequently, as I kept dropping them, and I didn't know the route. Still, had a lovely bit of cake at redhill aerodrome.

Off out with Mrs and mini now.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon, an confirmed running is bad for you 100% of people that have ran at some point in their life die. #truth
    Lovely 50 miles with le clubbos being shouted at by the self appointed ride leader for bunny hops an skidding. Completed some le col challange I put down for so that's nice some cheaper bibs or something maybe.

Grand prix, then e prix catchup then some other sport thing I wanted to watch I've forgotten. Oh before that off to pick up no1 bike which has had a shiney new rear mech from sram, so that's nice.

Toddles I need cake, an to get busy doing stuffs
  • thistle_
    Race didn't go well, and can't figure out why apart from not pedalling hard enough.
    Need to get up off the sofa and do something with what's left of the weekend.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao

finished work - utterly shattered. 4 hours sleep in 72 and been utterly hectic since 6 last night so looking foward to going to bed.

hound asleep & snoring., going to clear up dinner plates and veg out.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Step83 wrote:
    Afternoon, an confirmed running is bad for you 100% of people that have ran at some point in their life die. #truth
    Lovely 50 miles with le clubbos being shouted at by the self appointed ride leader for bunny hops an skidding. Completed some le col challange I put down for so that's nice some cheaper bibs or something maybe.

Grand prix, then e prix catchup then some other sport thing I wanted to watch I've forgotten. Oh before that off to pick up no1 bike which has had a shiney new rear mech from sram, so that's nice.

I didn't understand a word of that. Hope he recovers soon. Bon soir all..
  • pinno
    Race... not pedalling hard enough.
    Unless you are Sagan, this generally is the problem.
    But our friend GVA pedals like a barsteward and gets no where :lol:

#fuglsang
  • Stevo_666
    Lazy Sunday evening here as I'm working from home tomorrow. Got a glass of vino collapso to hand and am just about to get stuck into this week's copy of Autocar which has a review of The Panzer (coupe version).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The Panzer (coupe version).

Going to swap?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Going to swap?
    Nope, it's as good as a review of mine as apart from body shape and space at the back, they're pretty much identical. Very happy with the 'Axe murderer with headlights' (to quote one Jeremy Clarkson).
  • hopkinb
    We had a lovely bit of sirloin that waitrose fresh meat counter were more or less giving away, what with it being Sunday or something. 30 quid a kilo down to 13 quid. I bought a 1.2 kilo piece, rendered down the fat side in a pan, then finished in the oven to 45 degrees in the centre which came up to a lovely rare 53 degree finish after a 15 min rest. Spuds and veg to garnish.

Now having a can of imported San miguel.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Big Harv wrote:
    Step83 wrote:

I didn't understand a word of that. Hope he recovers soon. Bon soir all..

Fear not I'm recovered all the above completed
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Going to swap?

Panzer Coupe?

543340-12155-11-pristine.jpg

Two front seats, sloping rear which covers off the coupe part. Room for kids in the rear (turret), rear engine V12 manual gearbox, all boxes ticket?
  • Stevo_666
    Step83 wrote:
    Panzer Coupe?

543340-12155-11-pristine.jpg

Two front seats, sloping rear which covers off the coupe part. Room for kids in the rear (turret), rear engine V12 manual gearbox, all boxes ticket?
    Shape isn't that far off if you ignore the gun barrel.
  • tlw1
    Race didn't go well, and can't figure out why apart from not pedalling hard enough.
    Need to get up off the sofa and do something with what's left of the weekend.
    Looked a brutal course
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    ...rare...
    Yuergh...

Man learnt to make fire so that our digestive systems could break food down easier.
    That was fundamental in our evolution.