sungod Posts: 16,432
edited April 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride up volcano for a coffee, bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Working from office far away, which isn’t an issue for the pub because no ale tonight, the issue is I’m racing tomorrow and wanted to maximise rest
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, nice cool start to the day we had a fair amount of rain yesterday, will hopefully get out on the bike this morning
    TLW what race are you participating tomorrow?
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning
    Clouded over now but was lovely and sunny on the ride in this morning.
    Quiet day again today I expect.
  • tlw1
    TLW what race are you participating tomorrow?
    A stupid running race - phones should have an app that stops you signing up for things whilst in the pub
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning,

Feeling a bit dodgy this morning. The OH and her parents are up and taking the day off but I have too much work to do to skive. Hopefully heading away early as the useless IT guy needs to bugger up my computer again
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, doom is coming, well dark clouds in every direction bar the sunny bit I'm in (blessed MK, Satan's layby etc).
    Some randoms been ringing trying to get hold of me since half eight reckons I know how to fix her software problem. Never spoken to her or dealt with her etc so I'm doing a full swerve on that.

Tempted to try an spam out some miles on the turbo later, see how I feel
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Final close for the year-end with auditors. Bless 'em, they ain't so bright.

Long way home tonight.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Step83 wrote:
    Never spoken to her or dealt with her etc so I'm doing a full swerve on that.

But does she have nice norks?

Every challenge is easier when in the pub.

Anti-virus took a wobbly last night and i've only just managed to log on 'safely' just now.
    Must chase up stuff that I need to chase up.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    hopkinb wrote:

Long way home tonight.
    I miss playing with auditors ;)
  • step83
    Pinno wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Never spoken to her or dealt with her etc so I'm doing a full swerve on that.

But does she have nice norks?

Every challenge is easier when in the pub.

Anti-virus took a wobbly last night and i've only just managed to log on 'safely' just now.
    Must chase up stuff that I need to chase up.

Laters.

No idea, worked out someone at the main HO in londonshire is giving out my name as they worked out I know how to use Oracle (three more calls all wanting me to fix crap) , may facebook/linkedin stalk to confirm norkage.

Appear to have offended someone in the buying advise thing so I'll leave that rather than start bear prodding
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Step83 wrote:

Appear to have offended someone in the buying advise thing so I'll leave that rather than start bear prodding

Someone with a spendy frame deliberately misunderstanding the word "value" to show off that he can afford a spendy frame, and values having his ego stroked by a metal basher.

"Craftsmanship", "artisan", "specification", "custom". I saw you coming more like.

As you say though, that's his choice.
  • step83
    Yeah it was starting to sound like an M&S food advert with all the buzz words being thrown in.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    hopkinb wrote:

Long way home tonight.
    Coincidence - dispatched our auditors with a very easy year end closing earlier today. And asked where the invites were for entertaining from their tax mob as they're just finishing up as our auditors.

Otherwise, back into the routine - at least it was only a 1 day week.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]