edited April 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride far, drink coffee, eat pineapple, it's a plan
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    'Ning

Going riding somewhere but can't decide where at the moment as I need to avoid the crowds.
    Might just head west and see.

As predicted yesterday's antics are biting.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, lovely start to the day again, out on the bike soon laid out in the sun later
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Got to travel back today, but thankfully a late check out so we can enjoy some sun. Then onto the road for 4.5 hrs straight to my parents for Easter egg hunt and dinner
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Take dog out. Enjoy spring loveliness. Lunch with Mrs and mini. Finish holiday laundry.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao

glorious day here in God's own country.

the Easter bunny has been so bambini are egged up, TDV is off to some random HIIT class, I'll have a shake, walk the dog, do some weights. Then onwards.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Afternoon folks,
    Wobbled over to the old dear’s to see my cousin and laugh at him for turning 50. Wound up leaving the treader there so nephew can use it, glad I took the pub hack. Going back over there shortly with the family for food.
    Lovely out there, makes everything look nicer.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon, semi broken down about 20k from home. To change gear I now have to unclip my right foot an kick the rear mech, much fun!

Oxo, if you could dispatch a chopper it would be much appreciated!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Well, I got back an didn't die. Going to flake out in the bath, might drown, if not ill try the bbq, hopefully that won't explode!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    Just watched Alaphilipe blow the A-G.

Sun is out. Girls are being a pain...

I need a kip after watching all that cycling.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    Hmm, going a bit lobster coloured now hopefully that means tan lines are restored.
    Quite a lot of hike a bike going on but didn't see anyone for most of it so not all bad.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Seem to manage quite a bit today as well as being lazy. Did a bit more clear in out the study before it gets redone, spot of Dads taxi and getting stuff ready for the trip North tomorrow. Will walk dog soon the exercise the car.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    just watching Jumanji.

Karen Gillan. oh my dizzy aunt. I have to keep on pretending i'm excited everytime The Rock comes on so she doesn't suss i'm only watching this for TDKG.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    Quick google of Karen Gillan...

Better be good 'cos sometimes, you pick some tight munters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Nice meal at the old dear’s, nephew is over from Italy with a couple of his mates. Lent them a couple of bikes so they could explore Wimbledon common and Richmond Park.
    Unfortunately just heard that one of the lad’ Mates from uni has just died, no other information yet but the boy is understandably upset.
    Tomorrow will consist of fettling and beer. The pub 6 doors away is having a beer festival, what a pity.