saturday sending semaphore signals

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited April 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

seems crazily nippy for the time of year, i foresee much coffee along the way, pineapple awaits
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Sunny but windy and chilly.

Today will be drop toots of in town, a roller sesh, strimming and a quick trip into the sticks.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Good lie in was had this morning - woke up Just before 9.30, which is just as well after Stropteens late-ish night party exit. She'd been on the cider so was in a good mood on the way home - seems to be a chip off the old block.

Done loads - been to the tip, the key cutters, got hair chopped, stopped off at the caff and bagged 5l of Mobil 1 that was on offer as the car seems to like a drop of the stuff, though not nearly as much as super unleaded. Had a dick around with race mode and traction control on a quiet stretch and enjoyed the pops 'n' bangs on the over-run :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Afternoon

We've been stood in the park marshalling/timekeeing/lap counting at the go ride thing.
    Blimey it was cold standing around in the breeze. Thankfully it's warmed up a bit now.

Some parents (And kids) take the thing way too seriously.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    In the holiday home, beech visited and getting ready for the pub soon
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Nice down here in Andaluz. Warm. Picked up the bill for a tapas and wine blow out for 5 adults and 2 kids. EUR 100. I can barely move.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    It was sunny here. Bah humbug.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    hopkinb wrote:
    Nice down here in Andaluz. Warm. Picked up the bill for a tapas and wine blow out for 5 adults and 2 kids. EUR 100. I can barely move.
    Would have been more if I was one of those adults
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    TLW1 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    At EUR 2 for a glass of wine, 1.50 for a glass of manzanilla, 0.90 for a beer, it wouldn't have been too much more!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    hopkinb wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    At EUR 2 for a glass of wine, 1.50 for a glass of manzanilla, 0.90 for a beer, it wouldn't have been too much more!
    I wouldn't bet on that if I were you.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]