C2W Options for companies

DHBiker
DHBiker Posts: 5
edited April 2019 in Commuting chat
Cycle Solutions is the chosen cycle to work scheme in my company. I am wary of them because they have a misleading stock of bikes on their online shop and not a broad selection of local bike shops.

I would like my company to join CycleScheme because my local bikes shop is within their scheme. Do you know if companies are allowed to join more than one cycle to work scheme? I can't find guidelines that say that a company can only have one scheme provider.

Does anyone have an idea?

Comments

• minnnt
    minnnt Posts: 102
    My employer offers Cycle2Work and also CyclePlus. No idea if this helps you or not mate.
  • DHBiker
    DHBiker Posts: 5
    Thanks, mate. If your employer offers two schemes, that means it's possible.
  • wolfsbane2k
    wolfsbane2k Posts: 3,056
    GAH, I hate cycle solutions.

Unless your business has signed some form of exclusivity deal with them, having an agreement with another supplier shouldn't be a problem for anyone other than your benefits team
    Intent on Cycling Commuting on a budget, but keep on breaking/crashing/finding nice stuff to buy.
    Bike 1 (Broken) - Bike 2(Borked) - Bike 3(broken spokes) - Bike 4( Needs Work) - Bike 5 (in bits) - Bike 6* ...