wednesday drawing lots to eliminate rooftop fascists thus ensuring the uninterrupted availability of

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,436
edited April 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

continue mainlining coffee, it's the only solution to the shock of summertime, dabble in lab, hang draw and quarter jam rag mogg, declare global my way or else, all in time for elevenses, perhaps have a biccie
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, frosty start today even saw a gritting lorry out whilst walking Tigger, breakfast tea then decide what to do
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, bloody cold this morning lots of people scraping ice off their cars hoping the hills not turned to an ice slide after yesterday's hail sleet an snow.

Left Iceland an it's as cold here as it was there!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Still working from home as the wife isn’t back till later, current kids still alive and so is the dog (bar a bad leg whilst out with the dog walker) - so should be in the good books
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    SG: do you work in that place over Vauxhall bridge by any chance?

Had to cancel Glasgow. Receptionist/fascist wasn't happy.
    It's wild oot there.
    If only I could persuade square pants to indulge in some indoor activities.
    I'll ply her with Porage first. That should to the trick.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Afternoon,

Snow/hail cleared off the car this morning.
    Got in early to find a note on my desk saying I had to go to a meeting first thing - great. At least the reason for the meeting wasn't my fault for a change.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Chilly but no snow here as this is the sub-tropical South East. Busy torturing numbers and compensating for the incompetence of the locals on this front. Tomorrow is a trip up North so will be packing a bag tonight to go straight from the office.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Was definitely a tad fresh this morning, I was quite happy to be driving the wife in. There was a bit of ice on the windscreen, could be the last time the heated screen is needed for a while. Saw a bloke pedalling through a foggy Richmond Park looking very chilly, he was wearing shorts and fingerless mitts. At least he had a long sleeve jersey on.
    Today being Wednesday I will be visiting a pub later. Plus ca change...
    Good luck in the frozen wastelands of the Norff Stevo.
  • sungod
    Pinno wrote:
    nah, they're south of the river, one has standards
  • pinno
    sungod wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    nah, they're south of the river, one has standards

Aaah, Soho then.
  • sungod
    we of gmc are in it purely for the money and fun, as long as the punter isn't on the naughty list
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Just chucked it down with snow/hail here by the Thames.
    Working too hard.
  • pinno
    sungod wrote:
    we of gmc are in it purely for the money and fun, as long as the punter isn't on the naughty list

If it was my list, 'naughty' would be a prerequisite.
    So, despite being of GMC mould but not of Mi6 caste, you are still a square pants.
    Do you have any dealings with Russians?
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    Pinno wrote:
    sungod wrote:

So, despite being of GMC mould but not of Mi6 caste, you are still a square pants.

I went to sungods office once as he kindly lent me a bike tool about 6 years ago and I dropped it back in person.

Was worth it just for the strip search.
  • sungod
    Pinno wrote:
    very long time since i did stuff for brenda, had the luxury of not needing to work, so do it for fun and outrage

another tentacle of gmc does russia, not my lot as russia isn't allowed the special things, especially since putin, i think he also misses the cold war, there was a purity, happy days