sunday prices have risen since the government fell, casualties increase as the enemy shell

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited March 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride far, drink coffee, eat cake, less time than before, more speed than before
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, overcast here northerly wind as well , bike ride soon , out for lunch again and probably a couple of pints
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

Couldn't sleep so did what any normal person would do and went out riding. Next door but one were also up for some reason, their dog taking offence to my discreet hope pro hubs.
    The vale was full of murkiness earlier which looked eerie as I was riding above it, but that seems to have cleared and the sun might make an appearance soon.
    Going to look for some more food once the washing is finished.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Nice recovery run with the hound, now watching qualifying whilst the house still sleeps
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    Up early and out to my Mum's to give her breakfast in bed, she's 95 and lives in her own bungalow about a mile away. When I got there she was watching the nestbox camera on the bedroom TV, a robin is building in there.(no not in the bedroom or the TV, smartarses :) )

The older I get, the better I was.

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, going to one lot of parents for lunch other for going to the pub in one of the nearby villages some woman from some TV thing took over, quite nice apparently.
    Light pedal with dog in a minute down the fire roads slowly getting her used to running beside the bike.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Slow start is being enjoyed, kids are still dead to the world. The joy of teenagers. Seems a bit blowy out and rather cooler than yesterday. Hopefully we will have actual spring that is spring and sticks around until we have a summer. Who am I kidding?
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Sent me mavver flaahs. Remembered to get posh chocs, daffs and cards for the boy and mini to present to Mrs H3 this morning. She's out with her mum looking at van gogh, while I wash clothes and try and sell mini's frog bike that she has grown out of. Hopefully prospective punters will be lured in by the reek of gt85, what I have used to make it all shiny.

Off to tooting en famille for burgers/greek/dim sum/Japanese/steak/Mexican/tapas/pizza/whatever we fancy.
  • veronese68
    Sat in Teddington Memorial Hospital with the lad, damned fool has managed to break his heel.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Stub his toe on the other foot
  • veronese68
    Step83 wrote:
    Good idea, though the Mrs may do a lot more than that.
    Now at Kingston hospital waiting for orthopaedics and then a scan.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Good idea, though the Mrs may do a lot more than that.
    Now at Kingston hospital waiting for orthopaedics and then a scan.
    Your family doesn't seem to have much luck on that front V.

Been clearing out the study/box room earlier on and now moving onto sorting the order of service. At least it's a 4 day week ahead.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    No, seems that way. Funny thing was we saw a friend of the lad as we were driving here, she saw the Mrs fall and helped pick her up when she did her ankle. Took one look at the lad and said “oh, ffs! What’s wrong with your family.”
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Sat in Teddington Memorial Hospital with the lad, damned fool has managed to break his heel.

set fire to all his stuff to learn him a lesson.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    currently in a pub drinking beer and eating dry roasted just killing time.

bunch of 1 pips droning on in the corner with day sacks making the whole place a target. looking around there are a few of us who are all in the same game just shaking our heads slowly.......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    getting bored. the MFs are getting restless.......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Pub fight? I mean, you have to assert the pecking order.

Me did gardening me. It was a lovely day (spoilt).

Put 'flaars' on mum's grave and I had a chat with her about nothing.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!