thursday i miss a good war, life is simpler, and perhaps you can snaffle an acerm

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited March 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

insufflate coffee and croissant as they begin with c, plan fate of gmc punter of gmc punter of gmc, may involve administering a hard lunching, bail
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, mild start today pleased to see the wind has changed direction, not sure what to do today there’s a few fence panels require a coat of paint, but I might go for a nice bike ride, the latter seems a good idea
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    oxoman wrote:
    Tad cool out almost a scraper.
    Same here.
    Baselayers on for the ride in to the office but hopefully warmer later on.

Came in to 40 emails, only 2 of which actually require any attention from me. I think we need to disable that reply to all button.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    br site seems slow, wonder if it's about to fall over again

may need another coffee, first one has made me sleepy
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Yeah erm Thursday

WFH as I’ve got a sick rugrat in the lounge, which means more ferkin logs being burned and therefore I will need to empty pile A, fill from pile B (which is then empty), so fill from pile C, ready for processing the sycamores that have come down in the woods (pile D). Sometimes a supply of gas would make life easier
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao

shuffling around then packing bags as heading away for a few days tomorrow arvo. will listen to some mega tunes. may heckle people if am in the mood.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    No humping Sycamore till later me. It's a bit cloudy but I see that the sun is trying to pop out. This is good as it will warm up the conservatory sufficiently to spray my refurbed rear callipers.
    It's getting closer to the point of actually having a pedal. I'll attempt the static variety first.

Who's this 503 timeout Guru mediation bloke? He's sh1t.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    ridiculously hot blonde fed with secretary black rimmed glasses has just turned up to do something with guns.

thats my day spent wandering past the range repeatedly then.........

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    #federalismash

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    The long standing battle I've had with two sets of fitted wardrobes is nearing its end, so much so that I might even get the plastic bike out this evening for a ride and delay completion until Brexit is sorted.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Matthewfalle
    so that'll be never then......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    morgunn, its snowing and obviously cold, off out later for a meal and relax in the blue lagoon, should be nice not been since I was a kid. Was up till about four drinking so things are a bit fuzzy still, brothers taken the OH to do some shopping (lord help me).
    Blue Lagoon later for a meal an float around in the pools, Hayley's looking forward to it apparently its good for Psoriasis, not been there since I was a kid so god knows, they have a bar in the pool so cant be all that bad. light snow, hot spa, its going to be surreal.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Yeah work. Finally sorted out an eBay muppet who sold me a broken lens, has agreed to refund after some sternly worded correspondence.

Plasterer back, and almost finished. For a pleasant change, he's required virtually no supervision, little instruction beyond a basic brief and has done what looks to be an excellent job for a pretty reasonable price.

Downside is I am now facing a couple weekends worth of painting and trim-work.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    so that'll be never then......

My standard response of "Rome wasn't built in a day" can now be changed to "it'll be sorted quicker than Brexit!"
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Another busy day in the office, nothing new there. Out for drinks after work as a colleague is leaving, should have time to pop home to change and switch to the pub hack. Boiler seems to have given up the ghost so plumber is going to look at it tomorrow. Could be painful.
    HD I saw a post a while ago saying ask any Indian how long the British take to leave.
    Just found out I got a KOM riding to work this morning. Somebody seems to have created a ridiculous little segment and I'm quickest of the 12 people that have ridden it. If any of the other cyclists round my way get wind of it I'm certain to lose that of course, but I can bask in imagined glory until then. :-)
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Gym gymmed as the MFs say. Currently watching a W10 update download which will hopefully fix some system files corruptions on new refurb laptop purchased, while thinking I should be outside...

Edit. Looks like I fixed it. Hah, super techie me or what? 8)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Back down South and going into the office tomorrow for a bit of normality. Will finish the rest of the prep up North in a week or so. Just done a spot of Dad's taxi work which is pretty normal...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]