friday with integrated luminosities of up to classified

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,516
edited March 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

much coffee, many webexes, either early bail or kill, tolerance of bullshitters was never my strong point

at least there is pineapple
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    Good morning from a dull Gloucester.
    Off to meet a friend later to watch the Severn Bore. Went out to watch it last night but as it was dark I only heard it approaching then had to run to higher ground to avoid getting soaked :D
    Hopefully I'll get to pop in to cannock chase this afternoon for a quick spin on the way home.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, dull here in Lincoln, might attempt to cut the lawns today, dentist appointment this afternoon
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Big work thing today and an overnight which apparently spoils the wife’s birthday weekend
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    in the gym trying to get motivated. it'll be fine once i crank up the tunes and get going.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, sat in the office in my clippy shoes because I'm feeling lazy. colder than I thought this morning as well, well not cold just a wind I didnt expect which made me cold.
    Soreen and coffee today for some reason this morning.

Is it home time yet?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Good morning from a dull Gloucester.

Naam (Cheltenham) = clique, pretty, expensive, snobbish, inhabited by Porcupines with PMT (Dontchya know).
    Glaaaster = Rough, inhabited by friendly knuckle dragger's. (Innit/darling/bless). I Miss the Starling displays.

No desire to surf the Bore Thistle? Go watch it near Slimbridge and then have a pint in Frampton whilst you are there for me please.

Dull here too.

Porker, sticks. coffee, bistro grub, cake...

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,001
    Bored, tight tendon in leg, not much fun two days before a half marathon.

Running is shyte, gonna give up long distances and stick to 10k max and cycling.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, had a few beers last night with work people rather than cycling in the name of my career. Can't believe I have this hangover on 3 pints...

Not really looking forward to getting drunk tonight with friends but I have absolutely no choice
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning,

legs didn't enjoy the recent run - joys of being a fat b@stard.

About to sell the mountain bike, the Date is bored of it just sitting there as a clothes rail. She has a valid point.

Got a party in Cardiff to head to, wonder if I can still drink.

Yoga later.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,410
    Worked from home this morning - drove into office this afternoon so The Panzer is on standby in the basement. When the traffic starts to clear a bit I'll head North. Fingers crossed I'll land before midnight...at least there's some cold drinks in the fridge when I get there.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Fingers crossed I'll land before midnight...

What?! It's not a Robin Reliant.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,667
    Well dodgy in these "interesting times" in which we live to go to Leaverland in a flash git motor with a southern reg plate methinks. Be lucky.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    He’ll be fine, everyone thinks he’s a leaver.

Busy as a one armed juggler with crabs today, but left on time to go to the pub for beer and pizza with the family.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Fingers crossed I'll land before midnight...

What?! It's not a Robin Reliant.
    4 hours exactly. Passed the running in mileage so thought I would exercise it a bit.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon wrote:
    Well dodgy in these "interesting times" in which we live to go to Leaverland in a flash git motor with a southern reg plate methinks. Be lucky.
    The garage is quite handy.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    Pinno wrote:
    No desire to surf the Bore Thistle? Go watch it near Slimbridge and then have a pint in Frampton whilst you are there for me please.
    Missed it yesterday due to a combination of faffing around, getting muddled up and the path being underwater :(
    Friends said it was very underwhelming, the wake from the safety boats was bigger.
    "Saw" it on Thursday night which was quite good though.