Who cycles in their sleep?

earth
earth Posts: 934
edited March 2019 in The cake stop
Was dreaming of cycling this morning. Must have been lying on my right side because I could not push the pedal with my right leg, with the left leg I could almost manage a full pedal stroke. Duvet must have been restricting the movement. Other times I have woken up with my legs pushing the pedals.

One time I had a dream that I woke up, turned off the radio but the music would not stop, reached down to unplug the radio, found it was not plugged in?? Started riding to work somewhat worried that I could still hear the radio. Then I realised I was still asleep. Woke up and turned the radio off for real. Started riding to work again and passed a women on the ride down the cycle path. Had to stop when the cycle path ended abruptly and turned to an offroad track. Waited for the women who I had just passed to see what she would do. She came past me and vanished! Realised I had not woken up, instead the radio had turned itself off and was _still_ dreaming,

Comments

• rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,612
    Are you sure Cake Stop is real?
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,416
    My last dream didn't involve cycling....or my wife :D

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• Alejandrosdog
    Alejandrosdog Posts: 1,975
    PhotoNic69 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    ATM, I’m not cycling whilst I’m awake!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    PhotoNic69 wrote:

Funnily enough my last dream didn't involve cycling either ... but did involve your wife. :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    I used to know a girl who went skiing in her sleep.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I used to know a girl who went skiing in her sleep.

:lol:
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,559
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,943
    earth wrote:
    Was dreaming of cycling this morning. Must have been lying on my right side because I could not push the pedal with my right leg, with the left leg I could almost manage a full pedal stroke. Duvet must have been restricting the movement. Other times I have woken up with my legs pushing the pedals.

One time I had a dream that I woke up, turned off the radio but the music would not stop, reached down to unplug the radio, found it was not plugged in?? Started riding to work somewhat worried that I could still hear the radio. Then I realised I was still asleep. Woke up and turned the radio off for real. Started riding to work again and passed a women on the ride down the cycle path. Had to stop when the cycle path ended abruptly and turned to an offroad track. Waited for the women who I had just passed to see what she would do. She came past me and vanished! Realised I had not woken up, instead the radio had turned itself off and was _still_ dreaming,

This sounds like a particularly crap remake of 'Inception'. :D

The older I get, the better I was.

• robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    I find it's best not to cycle when I am asleep.
  • earth
    earth Posts: 934
    Capt Slog wrote:
    earth wrote:

This sounds like a particularly crap remake of 'Inception'. :D

I think that was the inspiration, that and double cheese pizza.