Let's do the time warp again on Monday

thistle_
thistle_ Posts: 7,145
edited March 2019 in The bottom bracket
Morning
Still seem to be running on foreign time despite definitely being back in the UK.

Back to the office today, no cycling because I've got a ton of stuff to take back in and I might quarantine myself if I don't perk up by mid morning.

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, working this week hire car packed ready, dog to walk yet, best get on my way
    Have a good week
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Another warp speed weekend followed by a slow week
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,529
    'ning

office, coffee, webexes, pancakes, then all roads lead to pineapple
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    On train into town, got a presentation to the board today so I've packed my tie. Must get back to doing some exercise this week...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On train into town, got a presentation to the board today so I've packed my tie. Must get back to doing some exercise this week...

I do not understand. I mean, your right foot has been operating 2 pedals.

Sunny, slightly windy but dry. No Freya effects here.
    Managed stairs. More precisely, managed stairs one foot in front of the other Gangnam style, rather than up left. bring right up to same step, up left Gammy style... etc.

Life in the fast lane.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, the odd broken bit of tree and toppled wheelie bin or two. it was that "bad" the dog slept through it usually we use a calming strap thing (I dont know OH got it seems to work) but the dog didnt care a bit.

Usual Monday drivel today need to work out why I cant get a set of wheels apart to change the bearings, I remember why I dont like DT Swiss now.

An what the hell, Keith Flints dead!
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Yeah, Monday. Are they ever much good?

I worked at the cinema while I was at university, and every second Friday night we had a late showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show. For three frikkin' years. I think the same 50 people used to turn up every screening, with newspaper hats and rice to throw.

You'll be surprised to hear I don't like that movie much any more.

For a long time in the alternate weeks we ran Stop Making Sense - the Talking Heads film by Jonathan Demme, which was vastly better. The projectionist hated it, because the instructions were to play it as loud as the system would cope with. We had a different group of 50 regulars every screening for that too, but this time all completely stoned off their t1ts. It's the only movie ever where there was a rush to get seats in the front row centre when the doors opened.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,145
    I worked at the cinema while I was at university, and every second Friday night we had a late showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show. For three frikkin' years. I think the same 50 people used to turn up every screening, with newspaper hats and rice to throw.
    I'd quite like to go and see it at the cinema, but that's the sort of thing that puts me off. Plus people singing along.
    There was a special screening of deadpool 2 at the weekend and people were turning up to it in costume which seemed a bit much.