wednesday fusing tritium in a core of pineapple

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,521
edited February 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

stuff, advance state of cloudy cloudy, coffee, pancakes, bail, maybe do some killing, the list is getting longer again

looks like the last day of early warmth

on the plus side, now have three hols lined up, huzzah!
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    I need a holiday - last weeks weekend away seems years ago

WFH first thing then into sunny Chester for a meeting

Later is probably finish building the table football for the youngest birthday on Sunday
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    At the station. Got an 8am meeting with the boss because his diary is so bloody full. I don't do early mornings very well.

Still last night curry and cider has given me the fuel I need and t'was a good evening out.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    Consultant review at the Eye Hospital this afternoon; do I renew my season ticket for the jabs clinic or not?

Dodgy eye, dodgy shoulder clavicle... falling apart me. Is this ageing? Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

There's happy. Another warm sunny day, hoorah.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, appears today will be the last of the random warm spell so make the most of it from within your workplaces.
    Coffee and reading today, lots of it so today looks exciting.

If we fused Tritium into a pineapple core, would it glow?
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, was in at 7 to make up for the hour skived to ride in the sunshine yesterday. Forgot how good it was riding the mtb in the daylight, especially with such amazing views/sunset. Currently listening to Spotify's Old School Metal playlist and doing all the work I should have done yesterday. Cracking day again
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    I'll read the posts later* but now i'm going to sort more coffee. It's sunny.

*Better than not reading them at all.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

glorious here. bloody lovely.

room full of punters from nearby naughty kids school for a careers briefing thing.

i think the morning will be mostly spent making sure they don't steal too much.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    Evening
    12 degrees here and rainy. When I got into the office they all had the heaters on and were sitting in their thermals.
    Found some pinapple cored custard cream things in the supermarket, not a combo I would have thought would work. No tritium for sale though.
  • step83
    Evening
    12 degrees here and rainy. When I got into the office they all had the heaters on and were sitting in their thermals.
    Found some pinapple cored custard cream things in the supermarket, not a combo I would have thought would work. No tritium for sale though.

I have a keyring with Tritium inside so were half way there. Pineapple cored custard creams though sound somewhat strange. Much reading done just had a stroll round the lake many geese being annoyed by dogs. Back to reading.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    Does SG want to glow in the dark?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Gonna run home from work today :shock:

Once again I'll set my alarm for 5.50am in time for an early loop and let gin decide weather it happens or not.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,521
    Pinno wrote:
    Does SG want to glow in the dark?
    not me, but i could make list of others

nuke 'em til they glow, shoot 'em in the dark
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • step83
    I'd venture if they are irradiated to the point they glow adding some lead to them is going to be the least of their/our problems. But still, for science!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Evening folks,
    Thursday morning mild hangover on a Wednesday confused my system somewhat. The only way to right this wrong is to go to a pub tonight and restore balance in the universe.
    I’ve not managed to irradiate anyone today but I successfully irritated a few.