Kinesis Gran Fondo V3 owners, what is the largest tyre have you fitted?

troj
troj Posts: 43
edited February 2019 in Road buying advice
I've just bought a kinesis gt-ti version 3. I'm riding the Paris Roubaix sportive in April and wanting to put 30mm to 32mm tubeless tyres on. What tyres have people been able to put on? Those who haven't got this frame but have experience in slightly larger tubeless tyres any suggestions terms of suppleness, volume, puncture protection and how accurate their stated width measures up to reality.

ps I'm running pacenti forza rims.

Comments

• chaymck
    chaymck Posts: 157
    I have a v2. Which will take 28mm gp4000s, these actually actually measure close to 32mm on the rims I have.
  • troj wrote:
    I've just bought a kinesis gt-ti version 3. I'm riding the Paris Roubaix sportive in April and wanting to put 30mm to 32mm tubeless tyres on. What tyres have people been able to put on? Those who haven't got this frame but have experience in slightly larger tubeless tyres any suggestions terms of suppleness, volume, puncture protection and how accurate their stated width measures up to reality.

ps I'm running pacenti forza rims.

Email Kinesis and ask them direct

info@kinesisbikes.co.uk

I emailed them a while back and wasn't expecting a reply for a couple of days but I had one the very next morning.