BBC in good cycling article shocker!

Dorset_Boy
Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,918
edited February 2019 in Pro race
Interesting piece by Patrick Jennings on suffering... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/47278392

Comments

• mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Yes, I enjoyed that a lot. The comments are already hilarious
    The "400m sprint is tougher than cycling" is my favourite so far.
  • "In my region cycle teams do winter training; block the roads, disobey road traffic laws, coast down hill taking blind hairpin bends in the middle or on the wrong side of the road, cycle hands off - not in full control of their vehicle, cycle while texting, etc etc. So yes I really hope they suffer. Anyway I thought racing on public roads was illegal - but not for these ego obsessed fools."

Too. Much. Stupid.
  • "In my region cycle teams do winter training; block the roads, disobey road traffic laws, coast down hill taking blind hairpin bends in the middle or on the wrong side of the road, cycle hands off - not in full control of their vehicle, cycle while texting, etc etc. So yes I really hope they suffer. Anyway I thought racing on public roads was illegal - but not for these ego obsessed fools."

Too. Much. Stupid.

This made me laugh. A LOT.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,464
    "In my region cycle teams do winter training; block the roads, disobey road traffic laws, coast down hill taking blind hairpin bends in the middle or on the wrong side of the road, cycle hands off - not in full control of their vehicle, cycle while texting, etc etc. So yes I really hope they suffer. Anyway I thought racing on public roads was illegal - but not for these ego obsessed fools."

Too. Much. Stupid.

This made me laugh. A LOT.

It sounds like he lives in Majorca to me
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago