'ning

office, coffee, early bail

someone has eaten all the pineapple
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

In theory last week of work before I'm away for a week, going to be fun err I mean chaos.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, mild out which is nice, I have a weeks work coming up in March need to find out the details today, besides that the conservatory roof needs washing again, this semi retirement is no good
    Have a good week
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao

week off to look after bambini. currently they are both sleeping so am sitting on the couch with The Hound just chillin'.

Will order MegaExo to GXP converter in a second.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Working locally for once so nice commute on the singlespeed

Later is running club, legs are a bit tired though
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    sungod wrote:
    ...someone has eaten all the pineapple

Wasnae me.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, damp today which was unpleasant, plus side its half term so pretty much dead on the roads and cycleways, so I drove in naturally.
    Awaiting argumentative office person to start an argument over something, give me an minion something to watch. Bar that staring at some photos of cars and live timing screens while management live it up in Barca.

Maybe they took all the pineapples for cheese an pineapple on a stick?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Sitting in a cafe in the armpit of Surrey otherwise known as Croydon while junior takes her driving theory test as there's no way I'm letting her wander round the place alone. Frikkin trams are suspended so had to drive. Doing a few emails in the meantime...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    oxoman wrote:
    Stevo, hope she gets on ok. A lot of the test is hazard perception using videos and pictures so youngsters are a lot better at it than us oldies. Only problem is when they pass and go out on their own, you will go grey overnight, my eldests been passed over a year and has a 50 mile a day round trip on fast dual carriageways and it still worries us in crappy weather.
    Yay, she passed :) and has already booked the practical. She was practising the hazard perception thing in the car on the way there so looks like it paid off. Just glad we got out of Croydon alive .

She'll really only be using it as a runabout in the 'burbs so I only have to worry about lower speed crashes...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Afternoon gents and associated alter egos.

Proof of the pudding in clean air being good for you: 2 weeks up a mountain skiing and not a single hangover, got home last night and had a few wines and today my head is banging.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Altitude change? Less air up high to make you hungover?
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Stevo 666 wrote:

She'll really only be using it as a runabout in the 'burbs so I only have to worry about lower speed crashes...

series 2 Landy it is then ...
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Oi oi, what' this pineapple business anyway?
    One day, SG will elevate his mind and soul to something stratospheric by bringing Mango into his life and reducing his consumption/worship of pineapple to same level as ordinary fruit.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:

series 2 Landy it is then ...
    She might need to brake
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    Pinno wrote:
    Oi oi, what' this pineapple business anyway?
    One day, SG will elevate his mind and soul to something stratospheric by bringing Mango into his life and reducing his consumption/worship of pineapple to same level as ordinary fruit.
    i was once delayed by a mountain of mango clogging up the airport in some tropical backwater, they were putting every crate through the one working x-ray machine, i couldn't get to my plane, clearly it's the fruit of terrorists
  • pinno
    What on earth do you mean? Pineapple has this perfectly hollow centre which is conducive to hiding things like sex toys and pipe bombs.

11591865-pineapple-slices.jpg
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    that's tinned, take it away!
  • pinno
    sungod wrote:
    that's tinned, take it away!
    It conforms to European Standard!

Your wife can do that game like tenniquoits with you.